or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Install Mavericks

Install Mavericks

post #1 of 7

How can I install Mavericks over the beta of Yosemite? Yosemite has killed all my mail!

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #2 of 7

Clean install.

What mail?

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #3 of 7
Apple mail
post #4 of 7

Yep, clean install.

post #5 of 7
You have to download Mavericks from the Apple Store. They won't let you download it if you have a newer system software installed!
post #6 of 7

It baffles my mind that so many people just installed the early beta right over their production OS.

It's SO easy to create a separate partition and safely play with yosemite...

A google search and 2 minutes of time and crisis averted.

post #7 of 7
Originally Posted by lowepg View Post
It baffles my mind that so many people just installed the early beta right over their production OS.

On some websites, you can get banned for suggesting that people have common sense and read what they’re getting into before doing something.

That helps perpetuate a community of morons.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X

Gear mentioned in this thread:

AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Install Mavericks