or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › California bans soft drink sales in school

California bans soft drink sales in school - Page 5

post #161 of 162
Now this Education Week article looks pretty good. It explains both what it believes is wrong with IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act) and how it should change. I'm not sure that I agree with it entirely, but it seems very reasonable.
post #162 of 162
Quote:
Originally posted by BR
You have bobbed and weaved more than anyone else in this thread. You bring up irrelevant analogies and then yell "AH HAH! I GOT YOU!" when you just look like a dumbass dodging the issue. I'm quite sick of your stupid tactics that are no different than those of Scott and SDW. When you are willing to grow up and act like an adult, PM me. Until then, f off.

I've been direct the entire thread. Sorry you don't like it.
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › California bans soft drink sales in school