or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Official Member Title Request Thread

Official Member Title Request Thread - Page 5

post #161 of 343
after boringly having gone through entire keycaps... I'e come up with

:: ? ::

Could ya

Thanks (ps... I'm trying to center it under my nickname. If not properly centered, feel free to take out the spaces between the : and ?: e/g: ::?::

EDIT Awww, crap... the Apple icon doesn't show

Crap...

ok... how about:

: ::: :

(I have no idea neither... just... looks fun)
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
post #162 of 343
any chance of having us "old timers" have our dates set back to '98 and such?

Just say that the "Automated Slave" is at '97....
post #163 of 343
"Globally Feared and Biased Moderator"
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #164 of 343
'Nobel Laureate', please.
post #165 of 343
Can I have:

'Salva Veritate' please?

Edit: Thanks.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #166 of 343
May I please have, Rock and Roll Accountant

Thanks
post #167 of 343
Can I get "College Graduate" or something really clever along those lines as a graduation gift?

Thanks.

post #168 of 343
If you are not happy with your custom title, I can change it if you want. it's up to you.
post #169 of 343
lol i approve. thanks.
post #170 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnJ
lol i approve. thanks.

post #171 of 343
Can I have "Rev B, Bug Free" ?
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
post #172 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by a_greer
Can I have "Rev B, Bug Free" ?

Done!
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #173 of 343
"Mighty Pirate" please...
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #174 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by Guybrush Threepwood
"Mighty Pirate" please...

You have to reach 1,000 posts.
post #175 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
You have to reach 1,000 posts.

Yeah, well, err...I was just giving a notice in advance so when I reach it I'll be ready to go...

post #176 of 343
Could I have "Number 6" please.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #177 of 343
Hello?

Pretty please?????
post #178 of 343
obviously not!
post #179 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by MacCrazy
obviously not!

Certainly seems that way.

What's the procedure now? Tantrums? Swearing ? General abusive and juvenile behaviour?

Drums fingers on desk and stares inanely at wall.....
post #180 of 343
could try and pm audiopollution or Powerdoc?
post #181 of 343
Hello??? $!#@!!$%!*!

post #182 of 343
I've taken up writing Haiku. Perhaps I will post my efforts daily.

This one is called Salle d'attente:

Patient waiting, doctor sleeping.
Vainly hoping. Like for sunshine
at a funeral.
post #183 of 343
Since you've got time to reconsider, Seg, why on earth didn't you request "The New Number 2"?

Much cooler, IMO.

--B

post #184 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by bergz
Since you've got time to reconsider, Seg, why on earth didn't you request "The New Number 2"?

Much cooler, IMO.

--B

You're right - but the thing is I'm trying to escape....

post #185 of 343
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
You're right - but the thing is I'm trying to escape....

In the end, didn't Leo McKern want out just as much? My foggy memory tells me so...

--B

post #186 of 343
I guess it's Haiku time again (sigh).

This one's called: Lifeguard Sleeping, Me Drowning

Hand waves,
at empty air and life
sleeps on.
post #187 of 343
Could you please change mine to "Senior Member"?

Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #188 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius

I guess it's Haiku time again (sigh).

This one's called: Lifeguard Sleeping, Me Drowning

Hand waves,
at empty air and life
sleeps on.

Are you still being ignored?

And CosmoNut - genius!
post #189 of 343
Done and done.
post #190 of 343
look where a private message gets ya!
post #191 of 343
Thanks buddies!
post #192 of 343
What are the 'special' circumstances?
post #193 of 343
Can I get mine changed to

Rgesieterd Uesr

Thanks!
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #194 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter

Rgesieterd Uesr

Thanks!

noed.
post #195 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution

noed.

Actually, "deon" is best. As long as the first and last letters are correct, reading comprehension is not affected.

Edit: to which I should add: THANKS!
post #196 of 343
Quote:

Rgesieterd Uesr

Thanks!

" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
" I will not commit anything to memory that I can get from another source . . . "
ALBERT EINSTEIN
post #197 of 343
Quote:

Actually, "deon" is best. As long as the first and last letters are correct, reading comprehension is not affected.

Edit: to which I should add: THANKS!

doen?
deon?

dnoe
A Conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking. - Lesicus Stupidicus
post #198 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celemourn

doen?
deon?

dnoe

Gah! How did I miss that?!
post #199 of 343
Quote:

Gah! How did I miss that?!

thgins Lkie taht fqeurelnty ecspae oens aoitntetn.
post #200 of 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celemourn

thgins Lkie taht fqeurelnty ecspae oens aoitntetn.

I konw waht you maen. I spopsue I was jsut tpniyg too fsat.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Official Member Title Request Thread