or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Thank god Bush is here to exploit 9/11 otherwise people might forget!!!

Thank god Bush is here to exploit 9/11 otherwise people might forget!!!

post #1 of 19
http://www.bluelemur.com/index.php?p=377

This is disgusting and appalling all wrapped up in one last ditch effort to do that which Bush has accused Kerry of. Bush--as many of us know has been using scare tactics to persuade he milk moms and scardy dads in their duct-taped houses to vote for the chicken hawk gang. Ironically--hypocritically--Bush has had the gall to accuse Kerry of trying to scare mom and pop and Jr too with unwarranted talk of a draft. Well race fans, The GOP has officially sunk to a new low in my book. Nothing like plastering the burning buildings on your political propaganda.

This act illustrates exactly how SCARED these cats are. I mean didn't Bush say we wouldn't propagandize 9/11? Well it looks like flyboy lied to us again. SDW, have you gotten one yet? Did it scare you? Does it make you feel safer knowing Bush was in office trying to back us out of the ABM treaties and trying to build a missile defense system all the while AQ plotted and schemed? Does this propaganda help Bush's cause in your eyes--or the eyes of the other Bush followers for that matter?

This is sick political ploy that is so utterly transparent that even the lowest common denominator will see this for what it is. I bet this add was enough to scare as many voters away as it brought in. This pamphlet is disgusting beyond belief and it mystifies me that anyone in their right mind could still support this pack of puppies.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #2 of 19
911 made the Bush Presidency. Period. His entire legitimacy hangs on the thread of 911 and American's fear of terrorism. Without 911, his Presidency would have been complete joke and he would not even be in the race today.
post #3 of 19
I have to agree,without 911 all of america would see through his spin and realize this guy is there for the megacorporations like enron or haliburton and did nothing for the common man except for his tax break that really went to help the millionaires at the expense of the middle class. Without Fear and 911 he would be washed up. enviroment,health,economy,oil,war,and how others view us not one of these gets a passing grade and Bin Laden still roams free. on that alone he should be voted out. Bin Laden should have been our #1 goal but it wasnt.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
post #4 of 19
Here's all the abuse in one funny place/not-so-funny movie: RE:the convention and 911

worth watching

MOVIE: 911
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #5 of 19
YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!

"I'm a candidate of hope and optimism."

IF JOHN KERRY BECOMES PRESIDENT TERRORISTS WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!

"Freedom is spreading like God's love on little smiling babies."

WOLVES ARE GOING TO KILL YOU! 9-11!
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
I have to agree,without 911 all of america would see through his spin and realize this guy is there for the megacorporations like enron or haliburton and did nothing for the common man except for his tax break that really went to help the millionaires at the expense of the middle class. Without Fear and 911 he would be washed up. enviroment,health,economy,oil,war,and how others view us not one of these gets a passing grade and Bin Laden still roams free. on that alone he should be voted out. Bin Laden should have been our #1 goal but it wasnt.

Were that it were so... but there's a third of America that would still vote for George Bush if he murdered his twin daughters on live television - not even that would prevent them from voting Republican, like they will in every election in their lifetime.
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #7 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Beige_G3
911 made the Bush Presidency. Period. His entire legitimacy hangs on the thread of 911 and American's fear of terrorism. Without 911, his Presidency would have been complete joke and he would not even be in the race today.

Not just that, but so much about his presidency was set up before 9-11 to incorporate the policies, both domestic and foreign, that a majority of the American people have come to accept post 9-11. These measures and policies would never have gotten past the US people without 9-11, because of their extremist nature.

Although I posted this in some other long lost thread, here are some examples: The invasion of Afghanistan was already planned, and a large contingent of the US military was in the area when 9-11 happened, ready to go. The invasion of Iraq was pre-planned, and the commencement of the "War on Terror" was announced literally hours after 9-11 itself. The Patriot Act was pre-written and ready to go. The framework of the Homeland Security department was in place, as were the plans for theTSA ... and so on. 9-11 was Cheney's "Reichstag".

The policy aftermath of 9-11 was a package, a set piece. All the elements were ready, chomping at the bit, in the starting blocks, waiting for the inevitable signal. The motivation for the execution of 9-11 was enormous, and as in virtually all crimes, especially one of this magnitude, the prime mover is material enrichment of the well placed and powerful, and the general acceptance of unfamiliar and otherwise sinister policies.... which is exactly what happened, to a staggering degree.

9-11 was done by 19 arabs, directed by an individual holed up in the afghan outback. We all bought into the government's Elvis is alive type of wacko conspiracy theory, of similar credibility to the standard headlines in the Weekly World News. In the initial shock and horror, I believed it as well, but not any longer.

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #8 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by groverat
YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!

"I'm a candidate of hope and optimism."

IF JOHN KERRY BECOMES PRESIDENT TERRORISTS WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!

"Freedom is spreading like God's love on little smiling babies."

WOLVES ARE GOING TO KILL YOU! 9-11!

True. True.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #9 of 19
I think the last series of press releases from al Qeda have been more than enough to make me apprehsive.

Osama is back and wants to repeat the lesson -- Bush or Kerry

Wonderful

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by dmz
I think the last series of press releases from al Qeda have been more than enough to make me apprehsive.

We should've sent as many troops and special forces to Afghanistan to kill or capture Bin Laden. Period.

You attack us and we will find you no matter where you try to hide. And let that be an example to ANYONE who tries to terrorize our nation and our allies.

Instead, Bush and the neocons went to Iraq.

Time for Kerry to right the course.
post #11 of 19
Better the enemy you know, than than the enemy you don't know.

Or should we have lined up at the voucher trough with China, Russia, and France?

post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by dmz

Wonderful

Guess that little Tora Bora fuck-up should sway your decision in the election?
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #13 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by bunge
Guess that little Tora Bora fuck-up should sway your decision in the election?

Actually, until this afternoon, I really believed they killed that sack of s**t, and were using his "presence" to confuse people.

The sections of the transscript that I've read sound rambling, and I don't understand the point, except to scare america. He seemed to be reaching -- but definitly trying to skew the election -- hell, maybe cultural barriors will nullify whatever he's trying to pull.

I do think that scrawny piece of s**t realizes that if his crackheads pull anything near as serious as 9/11 that America will give the east an object lesson in 'total war'.

Oops, I forgot this isn't a cultural conflict, it's really about Oil and Halliburton. My mistake.

Nevermind.

I have to fly to Oakland this weekend --- boy do I feel safe.

post #14 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by dmz
Better the enemy you know, than than the enemy you don't know.

Ohh, I see. Osama organizes an attack on US soil. The attack leaves 3000 people dead.

Connundrum: should we go after Osama, or after someone who had nothing to do with the attack? Shit, that's a tough one.

On that level of stupidity, we might as well have gone after Castro for logistical reasons and costs alone.
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Gilsch
Ohh, I see. Osama organizes an attack on US soil. The attack leaves 3000 people dead.

Connundrum: should we go after Osama, or after someone who had nothing to do with the attack? Shit, that's a tough one.

On that level of stupidity, we might as well have gone after Castro for logistical reasons and costs alone.

It's just a thought, don't flip.

I gotta get on a plane. Say a prayer the big O isn't seroius...see y'all Tuesday.

post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by dmz
Actually, until this afternoon, I really believed they killed that sack of s**t, and were using his "presence" to confuse people.

I didn't vote for Bush in 2000, and don't like him. But I knew going into Afghanistan was the right thing to do, and supported the conflict right up until Tora Bora. At that point I realized Bush was a bigger fuck-up than I ever imagined.

If Osama gets behind another attack I'll be pissed beyond belief at Bush. I'd say draft him and him alone to go back into Afghanistan and fight along side our troops there and finish what he started. It's inexcusable that Osama might still be alive. Absolutely inexcusable.

Bush failed, clear and simple. Failed as president, and everyone here knows it. He's fuck head. Believing his spin at this point is deadly. It's a very dangerous proposition for our country.
post #17 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by dmz
It's just a thought, don't flip.

I gotta get on a plane. Say a prayer the big O isn't seroius...see y'all Tuesday.

You're nervous about getting on a plane, and perhaps you should be, but direct your anger appropriately. You know if Osama is still alive that it's a failure of this administration.
post #18 of 19
Quote:

Didn't the CIA try to go after Castro for nearly thirty years with no success?
Stoo
Stoo
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Stoo
Didn't the CIA try to go after Castro for nearly thirty years with no success?

Yeah they ran a brilliant campaign didnt they against the little island 80 miles off florida. More incompetance from the boys, they showed that same skill in Iraq with not 1 agent on the ground and a budget of billions. A lot of technology and no one with common sense. Govt beuracracy at its best and just like a beauracracy the solution is to feed more money,more money,more money......Not 1 man on the ground?????????????????
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Thank god Bush is here to exploit 9/11 otherwise people might forget!!!