or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Need recommendations for CAD/2D.3D drafting software

Need recommendations for CAD/2D.3D drafting software

post #1 of 3
I need to knkow which programs I should look for. I am interested in a CAD program or something which will enable me to do 2D(maybe 3D) drafting for my project. I need to lay out my entire golf course design before I make a 3D relief of it. I already have a 3D program but I need to draw it out. Also it would be good if I could get a CAD that is easy to use for designing a building which I will also do. I need to software for either Mac OS X or Windows (with the preference on X). OS 9 is OK too, but I'd rather use OS X. Thanks.
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
~Winner of the Official 2003 AppleInsider NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Pool~
post #2 of 3
Architosh is dedicated to this topic. Their link is at the top of the main MacNN page.

From the little I know of this I think VectorWorks would be the recommended choice.
Unofficial AppleScript Studio Lobbyist
Unofficial AppleScript Studio Lobbyist
post #3 of 3
Adobe Illustrator would work just fine. In fact most 3D programs will import Illustrator files.
four more beers, four more beers
four more beers, four more beers
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Need recommendations for CAD/2D.3D drafting software