or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Quick-and-dirty snapshots of Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac

Quick-and-dirty snapshots of Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiolos View Post

Yeah, Quick and Dirty? I didn't get it either....

As in: "Not formatted screen captures from the machine we are running Office on, but rather digital snapshots of the screen of the computer running Office that we got close enough to photograph."
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #42 of 43
I grabbed this screen of entourage 2008 from the new site, http://www.macoffice2008.com/ . The image is tiny and blurry and it was a pain to get the Flash to play on the site.

post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

The image is tiny and blurry and it was a pain to get the Flash to play on the site.

Tell me about it, the slowest website I've seen in a while.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Quick-and-dirty snapshots of Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac