or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Location Free TV

Location Free TV

post #1 of 2
Just noticed at Wikidesign that Miglia are bringing out thier Location Free TV hardware soon.

Link

All we need now is an IPTV solution.
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post

Just noticed at Wikidesign that Miglia are bringing out thier Location Free TV hardware soon.

Link

All we need now is an IPTV solution.

I don't think that differs in any way from SlingBox. This is the same old Sony we've come to know and hate - the one that fails to bring innovation and makes bone-headed mistakes over and over and over again.

This solution, as with SlingBox, is a stop-gap until we get true IPTV. At that time, it will get streamed to our big-screens or to our laptops, desktops, mobile devices, or whatever else. For content that doesn't need to be live, we can do away with downloads.

Any takers?
Founder, TechNest Report - a tech blog, podcast, and TV channel that covers the tech industry from head to toe.
Podcast is recorded LIVE M-S at 5:30p EST. Please subscribe. Follow me on Twitter
Founder, TechNest Report - a tech blog, podcast, and TV channel that covers the tech industry from head to toe.
Podcast is recorded LIVE M-S at 5:30p EST. Please subscribe. Follow me on Twitter
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Location Free TV