or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › is it illegal to send human shit thru the mail?

is it illegal to send human shit thru the mail? - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Sorry about that, but of course the best Nigerian scams are the ones where they offer to buy your car that is advertised (wherever) for $3,000-$10,000 more than it's worth. After their "cashiers check" clears your account, you're supposed send a portion of the
overpayment to a third party. Of course, after about 30 days you find out that the check actually didn't clear....it just took the bank 30 days to find this out. So now you're out the third party money....and your car. Niiice!

Who falls for these things? Teenagers and elderly people are the only ones I can think of.
post #42 of 44
When someone in our postal service started helping themselves to my mail-order DVD/CD's (five out of six ordered in one month), I utilized the DVD cases which the AOL ( ) installers come through your door in, along with some of my cats biological waste and posted it to myself. I was rather pleased that 3 of the 5 I sent were apparently 'lost', but only one parcel went missing in the following month
post #43 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

(to "seal in the goodness")

ROTFLMAO
Applenova > AppleInsider
Applenova > AppleInsider
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptrash View Post

I syre hope there are no USPS workers on this forum. The Apple demographics amke it unlikely, but if there are any pray they're not hackers. Otherside you may be seeing some shit in your mailbox...

A new ad for UPS: "Do you want your semen delivered by She-men, or the he-men in brown?."

Re the story on the left margin of the above website (on the Nathans hotdog eating contest at Coney Islan) Did ESPN edit out the "reversal"?

I work at UPS D: The canadian one though D:
MacBook Pro
2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
120GB Serial ATA Drive@5400rpm
SuperDrive 8x
15" Glossy Widescreen Display

with a wireless Apple keyboard

and

iPod Touch
8GB
MacBook Pro
2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
120GB Serial ATA Drive@5400rpm
SuperDrive 8x
15" Glossy Widescreen Display

with a wireless Apple keyboard

and

iPod Touch
8GB
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › is it illegal to send human shit thru the mail?