or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Heaven  

post #1 of 34
Thread Starter 
Has anyone cared enough to share the truth about Heaven with you?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for our sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days. {Mark 10:34}

Although Jesus Christ paid our sin debt in full, we still need to agree with God(The Father) that we are sinners and then accept Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior in order to be saved.

God the Son came as a sinless human being in the person of Jesus Christ. {Philippians 2:5-8}

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto God(The Father), but by Me." {John 14:6} He is our ONLY way to God(The Father) in Heaven because we all are naturally sinful.

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved, you should strive to live a godly life and you also need to be reading the Bible for yourself. The Bible is essentially God's instruction manual for how to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to God. A good place to start reading the Bible is the first chapter of Romans. You should also find a Christian Church to attend in your area.


Have a good day,
Ronald L. Grossi
http://HeavenTruth.googlepages.com


Please share this with all your friends and family so they can learn the truth about Heaven before it's too late.

Some of them may not like the message, but at least you cared enough to share it with them.
post #2 of 34
While I don't mind the message - registering on a forum with the intent of posting a 'viewpoint' type message like this is inconsiderate. What is sad is that behavior like this, drive-by postings, pushes more people AWAY from the church then to it.

This is nothing against the message, and if a member who registered here as an Apple enthusiast with post in other forums felt compelled to do this, then more power to them.
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
post #3 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald219nc View Post

Has anyone cared enough to share the truth about Heaven with you?

No - no-one has actually cared. Very often obsessed psychotics have hassled me incessantly to bolster their own flagging egos and stave off their own neuroses in a vain attempt to stabilize their pathetic and lame personalities.

Very often these are identifiable by their habit of the 'hit and run' where they just spam you and never, ever engage in a debate.

Understandably - because they'd lose.

Daniel and the Lion's Den it ain't...seems God just doesn't care enough about his sheep these days...

Quote:
The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

No it doesn't - please don't lie.... by your beliefs you will go to HELL.

That passage does not refer to heaven at all and certainly does not contain the description you say it does.

Quote:
Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

No it is not. You are not telling the truth again. You've really got to stop this.

All it says is that at the end of the world some angels are going to throw some of us into a lake of fire. Nice.

Let's put this into perspective....suppose I say to you that I am a militant jihadi and if you do not convert to my jihadi viewpoint then I will blow you up.

Would you then go around telling people how nice I am and how loving for 'saving' you from my own declared actions which are the mark of a deeply sick psychopath?

I think we know the answer and I think it clearly outlines your problem.

Get some therapy. Please. Do it soon.

Quote:
The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for our sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days. {Mark 10:34}

No probs then - it's all square and paid for - I'm off to gauch out on some skag and shag some schoolgirls.....or is there some small print?

Quote:
Although Jesus Christ paid our sin debt in full, we still need to agree with God(The Father) that we are sinners and then accept Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior in order to be saved.

Uh-oh....looks like there is......

Quote:
God the Son came as a sinless human being in the person of Jesus Christ. {Philippians 2:5-8}

Ok - now I'm getting pissed off......this lying has got to stop....it says no such thing



Quote:
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto God(The Father), but by Me." {John 14:6} He is our ONLY way to God(The Father) in Heaven because we all are naturally sinful.

Speak for yourself matey-boy.

It is also not true - because if it was then God would be a Nazi.

What about primitive savage tribes who have never heard of Jesus? What about mentally retarded people incapable of understanding the message (I don't mean the ones in the fundie Churches but real medical cases)? Small children who die before they can reason?

Are all of these going to hell?

If no then this Jesus quote is a lie. If yes, well........

Quote:
The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

Paul said that. The Holy Bible merely recorded it.....and Paul was a gibbering psychopath who spent half his life murdering people for the very thing he later got converted to.

Quote:
You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

Pathetic.

Not because God is the supreme ruler of the universe. Not because we are mere non-entities in the light of eternity - because 'you can go to heaven'.



Quote:
If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

Ok - but I change it a bit....


Quote:
Dear God I want to be saved from these moronic losers who have hijacked your name.

Dear Jesus Christ - I'm sorry these idiots call you the Son of God and I want to distance myself from their lame and quasi-blasphemous gibberings.

Please forgive them - they do not have the reasoning capacity to discuss things logically. Forgive them their spams and give me the strength to keep away from the machete and the pump-action shotgun when they knock on my door.

Forgive them for claiming that Jesus Christ takes punishment for sins and then trying to add small-print to it like a cheap second-hand car-lot hustler.

Jesus Christ I now confess that I am having murderous thoughts against these scumbags....please help me by sorting them out yourself - preferably immediately and with extreme prejudice.

Thank you. Amen.

Quote:
If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

You were so very nearly on your way to heaven too but I must say, I do feel better after the prayer....

Quote:
You should also find a Christian Church to attend in your area.

Yes, I have been looking for one....it seems the last one got closed down....I think it was in the 1st Century.

Quote:
Have a good day,
Ronald L. Grossi
http://HeavenTruth.googlepages.com

I don't think my day will be all that good now thanks to you.....

Quote:
Please share this with all your friends and family so they can learn the truth about Heaven before it's too late.

Shan't.

Quote:
Some of them may not like the message, but at least you cared enough to share it with them.

Damn right they won't like the message but I'm not doing your dirty work - why don't you come and tell them yourself?

Not much of an evangelist are you?

Why not come and debate or are you too busy spamming elsewhere.....jeez, it's like dogs marking lamposts isn't it?

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #4 of 34
Very inconsiderate, indeed. (the top post)

I could say a lot about the use of scare tactics, but will just call this for what it is: spam.

If god created us in his image and we are sinners, then he is a sinner, too. Requiring us (his creations) to serve him is very un-god-like.

If we listen to the pope, then this church is not the real church, so it doesn't matter.

In-fighting on behalf of god. I love it.

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

post #5 of 34
Everyone is trying to get to the bar.
The name of the bar, the bar is called Heaven.
The band in Heaven plays my favorite song.
They play it once again, they play it all night long.

Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens.
Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens.

There is a party, everyone is there.
Everyone will leave at exactly the same time.
Its hard to imagine that nothing at all
could be so exciting, and so much fun.

Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens.
Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens.

When this kiss is over it will start again.
It will not be any different, it will be exactly
the same.

It's hard to imagine that nothing at all
could be so exciting, could be so much fun.

Heaven is a place where nothing every happens.
Heaven is a place where nothing every happens.

"Heaven" - Talking Heads
post #6 of 34
OI - GROSSI - come back here and finish what you started....@#$#@#$%!!!!

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #7 of 34
Hi,

As a worshipper of the devil, what benefits will I get for changing parties? Currently I enjoy lavish parties, girls up the wazoo, and much more. Plus, when I die, I'm going to where all the cool, non-uptight people are.
post #8 of 34
Where's Fellowship?
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #9 of 34
While I whole-heartedly agree that the first post is a totally misguided effort (if an effort at all) and basically reduces an apparantly important message to mere spam, I have to admit that some of the more lengthy responses here are more offensive to me than the original post.

Regardless of the topic of conversation, I found segovius's response to be bitter, sarcastic and mean-spirited, traits that are perhaps evidence of the need for us to be saved? I think I would examine my own life before telling someone they are going to hell, just in case I've got something in there blocking my view.

Some people's goal is not to inform or save but to merely stir up a ruckus, and in this case I would proclaim success. Someone please lock this thread.
post #10 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabohn View Post

Regardless of the topic of conversation, I found segovius's response to be bitter, sarcastic and mean-spirited, traits that are perhaps evidence of the need for us to be saved? I think I would examine my own life before telling someone they are going to hell, just in case I've got something in there blocking my view.

Well, it was bitter - it was meant to be. It's a style and not what I really feel as I am fairly convinced the person in question is very, very misguided and that does not affect me at all.

Unlike him though, I am willing to discuss this.

And unlike him, I told the truth, in however bitter a manner - the passages he quoted did not say what he claimed they said.

So why lock it? It may as well be locked from his pov as he has nothing whatsoever to contribute but maybe you do?

Or is that not what this is about?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #11 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

Hi,

As a worshipper of the devil, what benefits will I get for changing parties? Currently I enjoy lavish parties, girls up the wazoo, and much more. Plus, when I die, I'm going to where all the cool, non-uptight people are.

I don't believe any of these statements.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

post #12 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

Hi,

...., girls up the wazoo, ...

My girlfriend won't let me get near her wazoo....
post #13 of 34
Admin-

Please lock the hell out of this thread.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

post #14 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Admin-

Please lock the hell out of this thread.

Maybe we should be cautious....God might not like it.......
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #15 of 34
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #16 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Well, it was bitter - it was meant to be. It's a style and not what I really feel as I am fairly convinced the person in question is very, very misguided and that does not affect me at all.

Unlike him though, I am willing to discuss this.

And unlike him, I told the truth, in however bitter a manner - the passages he quoted did not say what he claimed they said.

So why lock it? It may as well be locked from his pov as he has nothing whatsoever to contribute but maybe you do?

Or is that not what this is about?

Thanks for the reply. This time it seemed more level-headed.

You state that you are "fairly convinced" that the person is misguided, and yet you also say you told the truth which would seem to contradict. My point is that your initial response, in the style it was written, came off as a "personal truth" more than the final, end-all truth. Who of us say with 100% certainty that what we believe in or what we live for is true? Maybe when we've figured that all out then we can craft a proper response to "Ronald".
post #17 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabohn View Post

Who of us say with 100% certainty that what we believe in or what we live for is true?

What is true for you may not be exactly the same as the agree upon truth.

Those are two separate truths. You see, you have your own truth, then you have the other guy's truth, the group agreement truth. This is where things go off the rails. Your truth is senior to the group agreement truth otherwise you cease to exist.

So yea, I am 100% certain that what I believe in is true, for it couldn't be any other way but that. Matter of fact you will find that people who are having a hard time have abandoned their own truth and replaced it with the group agreement truth.

post #18 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabohn View Post

Thanks for the reply. This time it seemed more level-headed.

You state that you are "fairly convinced" that the person is misguided, and yet you also say you told the truth which would seem to contradict. My point is that your initial response, in the style it was written, came off as a "personal truth" more than the final, end-all truth. Who of us say with 100% certainty that what we believe in or what we live for is true? Maybe when we've figured that all out then we can craft a proper response to "Ronald".

I think Ronald thinks it's his duty to post on every board he can, and that's the last you'll hear of him.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

post #19 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proximityeffect View Post

My girlfriend won't let me get near her wazoo....

True dat. True dat.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #20 of 34
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #21 of 34
He's got awfully fine, brown hair and a long, thin face fora guy supposedly born in the Middle East...

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

post #22 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proximityeffect View Post

My girlfriend won't let me get near her wazoo....

What effect are you having on her in situations of close proximity?

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

 

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

 

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

 

 

post #23 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabohn View Post

Thanks for the reply. This time it seemed more level-headed.

You state that you are "fairly convinced" that the person is misguided, and yet you also say you told the truth which would seem to contradict. My point is that your initial response, in the style it was written, came off as a "personal truth" more than the final, end-all truth. Who of us say with 100% certainty that what we believe in or what we live for is true? Maybe when we've figured that all out then we can craft a proper response to "Ronald".

Well the tone was because I was 100% sure that Ronald would not contribute further (and so it turned out to be) and as such was a spammer - it was this aspect that I was reacting against mostly.

The 'truth' I meant was not the truth or otherwise f the message but rather the verifiable facts he cited - ie, the passages he quoted did not say what he claimed. The fact he stated they said something other than what they did is the untruth - not the theological content. We have no means of verifying that.

I'm afraid though that we cannot craft a proper response to Ronald. We are slightly more sne and rational (some of us) so we may be able to respond to each other but Ronald is not interested I'm afraid.

This also is unacceptable...he claims the ultimate interest.... an interest in our eternal welfare, but he will not even re-visit.

What if someone here had a sincere question or request for spiritual help for Ronald and posted it here? I'm afraid it would avail him nought - it would fall on stony ground....

Like the foolish virgins who trimmed not their wicks, the fair-weather friends of the prodigal son and the unfaithful servant who wasted his Talents, Ronald has moved on to pastures greener.....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #24 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Like the foolish virgins who trimmed not their wicks

Is that meaning what I think it is?

I wonder what designs they came up with 2000 years ago, perhaps a chick emblazoned with Osiris' upper crown and his long beard.
post #25 of 34
Dear god,
Sorry to disturb you,
But I feel that I should be heard loud and clear.
We all need a big reduction in amount of tears,
And all the people that you made in your image,
See them fighting in the street,
cause they cant make opinions meet,
About god,
I cant believe in you.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #26 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald219nc View Post

Has anyone cared enough to share the truth about Heaven with you?

Yes God/Goddess has cared enough to share this with me. Also friends, family and general nutcases like yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald219nc View Post

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place where people live forever with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4} ...Hell is described as a place of suffering forever for all those who are not saved. {Matthew 13:50}

Yes, the state of Heaven is eternal peace, etc., Hell is suffering, etc. Of course, this most likely refers to a state of being, rather than actual physical places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald219nc View Post

The good news is that about 2000 years ago Jesus Christ(God the Son) paid for our sins or wrong doing by dying on the cross and rising from the dead after three days. {Mark 10:34} ...Although Jesus Christ paid our sin debt in full, we still need to agree with God(The Father) that we are sinners and then accept Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior in order to be saved ...God the Son came as a sinless human being in the person of Jesus Christ. {Philippians 2:5-8}

Clearly we need to think beyond literal meanings and understand the concept that is presented. We are all God The Son in truth as sinless as anything else. Sinlessness in this state means with or without human form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald219nc View Post

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto God(The Father), but by Me." {John 14:6} He is our ONLY way to God(The Father) in Heaven because we all are naturally sinful...The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

Again, you should think of the concept as Christ the concept rather than Jesus the person. We are in a state of death if we are not in a state of Eternal Love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald219nc View Post

You should not wait until later to get saved because you may die before you get another chance and you will miss Heaven.

If you want to be sure you will go to Heaven after this life is over just pray a meaningful prayer like the one below with your mouth and from your heart right now to God and you will be saved.

This is bollocks. Would God abandon His Son? Are we ever separated from the Divine. You should not wait until later because once you understand what is Offered you would not want to wait any longer. Yet feeling pressured, hurried, or worried is not the Path To God. God offers peace, love and a Gentle Calling Of Eternity which one would understand as different from rushed paths to what appears to be the divine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald219nc View Post

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

Dear Divine I accept that I am already saved. Dear Divine I make your representatives, your truth my personal Guide. I know that you have forgiven me all my sins and all the "wrong" things I have done in my life. Thank you Divine for relinquishing me of my sins by helping me shed my sinless "blood" on the illusory altar of death and destruction. Divine I now confess that we who are connected to our Eternal Love Self as our Path and Truth and believe in my heart, mind and soul that we are all raised from death and despair. Amen.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald219nc View Post

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven...Now that you are saved, you should strive to live a godly life and you also need to be reading the Bible for yourself. The Bible is essentially God's instruction manual for how to live our lives in a way that is pleasing to God. A good place to start reading the Bible is the first chapter of Romans. You should also find a Christian Church to attend in your area.

Everyone has their own spiritual needs. Christianity and other religions, practices can be useful, but we must be open to the Path that God would share with everyone. If you believe in any sort of Divine Being you would understand his True Forgiveness which is beyond man, woman, child, Jesus the person, the Bible, or anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald219nc View Post

Please share this with all your friends and family so they can learn the truth about Heaven before it's too late. Some of them may not like the message, but at least you cared enough to share it with them.

Please share my understanding and my hope for all that may seek the spiritual path to not delay, yet what is time in comparison to Eternity?

Peace brotha.
post #27 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPoster View Post


FUCKING AWESOME. Well done mate.
post #28 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Yes, the state of Heaven is eternal peace, etc., Hell is suffering, etc.

Maybe this is just too much Milton in my diet, but I always though that "Hell" was a distance from God.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #29 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proximityeffect View Post

My girlfriend won't let me get near her wazoo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

Hi, As a worshipper of the devil, what benefits will I get for changing parties? Currently I enjoy lavish parties, girls up the wazoo, and much more. Plus, when I die, I'm going to where all the cool, non-uptight people are.

Sacrifice *is* the tool of the Devil. What is your path to sustainable happiness? Getting too much? Not getting enough? Indeed, geeky so-called Christians make spirituality seem like a hot pokey rod up your ass. Unless you like that, which is cool too. Changing parties should not mean sacrificing what you like. Wazoo is fun, yours, mine, girls, lots of girls. Whatever floats your boat, God would say it's cool. But here's the secret: God offers more. What is a Pleasure beyond 10,000 ecstasy pills, a harem of SuperUberModels, a peace beyond a hundred Valiums?
post #30 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Maybe this is just too much Milton in my diet, but I always though that "Hell" was a distance from God.

Bingo. I agree. "Hell" is just a concept of a state of "Not-God". If you have free will, then you can choose not to be with God or Self. But "Hell" would involve various things. Like having to use a Windows PC. No need for fiery torment, using Vista is bad enough.
post #31 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

FUCKING AWESOME. Well done mate.

Thanks, but I can't lay claim to making it myself...\
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #32 of 34
Heaven, Hell, the Devil... enough already! Until anyone can provide real evidence for the existence of such, then such earthly-based mythology for mass-manipulation should be tossed into the trashcan where UFOs, perpetual motion devices, tulpoids and cryptozoological beasts reside.

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #33 of 34
Herf! Derf! I Am Very Angry! Herf! Derf!
post #34 of 34
This thread is over.
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked