or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Downloading Flash from website

Downloading Flash from website

post #1 of 6
how do i download a flash video from a website?

ty

p.s. This is not a shared site like youtube or google video, i have permission from the website to dl their videos, but I can't figure out how. Thanks
post #2 of 6
With Firefox, I think there is an addon called DownThemAll or something like that, or in safari, go Window->Activities and then you will have to find the playing object on the site as they usually aren't named anything coherent (but it's usually the largest file).
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
post #3 of 6
I've tried both options, but can't actually figure out how I'm suppose to download the flash vid onto my computer.
post #4 of 6
Maybe there's something different about this site, although I see no reason why there should be. In the activities window, double click on the thing you want to download (It might only work in Leopard and/or Safari 3...) It has worked for me on all the site's I've tried. Could you provide a test link? (If that's okay with the content owner and whatnot)
post #5 of 6
issue solved
post #6 of 6
alright, i figured it out. I guess i had to play the video and let it load before i could see it in activities. Thanks for the help guys
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Downloading Flash from website