Apple seeds iPhone 3.1 beta 2 to developers

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    trajectorytrajectory Posts: 647member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

This is interesting. It's like when Apple comes out with upgrades to it's computer OS. Some people have a lot of problems, some have a few problems, but most have none.

Yes, it's never fun to be in the minority. I don't even have that many apps installed and do not jailbreak or any of that stuff. Rarely have problems with OSX updates, but, the iPhone 3.0 update made my phone more unstable.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    By the way, has anyone seen a post by "MTO" here at about 2:27 Eastern Standard time, just before "Trajectory's post?

Did anyone get an e-mail with this post?

I have the email, and it lead me to here, which is the proper thread, but his post isn't here. It's now 3:13 EST.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ascii View Post

Quicktime X sucks *even for playback*. This thing has failed experiment written all over it. Hopefully by 10.7 it will be gone and they will be back to incrementally enhancing the real Quicktime.

Are you talking about Quicktime X, or Quicktime X Player? The former is the actual code that gets the video onto the screen (that any developer can use in their app), and the latter is the app that Apple bundle with MacOS for users to use to play videos.

I can see how someone might think that Quicktime X Player is a step backwards, but not Quicktime X itself...

Amorya