Briefly: Offender Locator returns; 8GB iPhone 3GS sighting denied

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by logisticaldron View Post

he uses it more th*n once so the cont*xt can be determined. For *hatever reason, he is not wanting to write sex. To be coy, funn*, or just doesn?t *ant to offend is un*lear.

lol! :d
  • Reply 22 of 25
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Wha!

Iffen ah spends good money on pitchforks an' torches an' tar an' feathers, wat da hell am ah gonna do if tha wifi runs out before ah bring down just retribution on a sex offender...

...praise Jeebus fer the data plan, helpin' the rahtious bring down the wrath of the lord on these deserving sinners!***

Quote:
    Originally Posted by themoonisdown09 View Post

This could just be me, but I don't think that it's the price of the iPhone that's killing it for some people... it's the extra $30 a month for the data plan. Lower the monthly data plan, not the cost of the iPhone. That's one of the main reasons why it took me 2 years to finally break down and get one.

***Sarcasm Alert*** the above post may contain elements of sarcasm and may not represent the true view of the poster i.e. I am not a psychotic, religious nutter.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Wha!

Iffen ah spends good money on pitchforks an' torches an' tar an' feathers, wat da hell am ah gonna do if tha wifi runs out before ah bring down just retribution on a sex offender...

...praise Jeebus fer the data plan, helpin' the rahtious bring down the wrath of the lord on these deserving sinners!***

***Sarcasm Alert*** the above post may contain elements of sarcasm and may not represent the true view of the poster i.e. I am not a psychotic, religious nutter.

Your sarcasm got my blessing on the religion, but leave us rural hicks out of it. We have enough problem with the crick being dry.
  • Reply 24 of 25
    nasdarqnasdarq Posts: 137member
    Only in America: sex offender crusades, creationism, 'pro life' camp - and all this in the sea of guns ... Are we living in the 21th century?
  • Reply 25 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nasdarq View Post

Only in America: sex offender crusades, creationism, 'pro life' camp - and all this in the sea of guns ... Are we living in the 21th century?

maybe.. and it starts now!