Gotta love the Japanese...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    I dont get it murbot, are you being serious? Of course we went to the moon.

Will someone explain to me, once and for all, this FOX News hatred by many of you?

Syndicate (in the newspaper sense) news networks suck. Yes, I include CNN.

Actually I kind of like CBC, but they are relativley small and publicly funded.

Also I think that this alone is reason to hate Fox news.

<a href="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40105,00.html"; target="_blank">http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40105,00.html</a>;

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: The Toolboi ]</p>
  • Reply 22 of 25
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    [quote]Originally posted by The Toolboi:

[QB]I dont get it murbot, are you being serious? Of course we went to the moon.<hr></blockquote>

Not really, although I'll admit I have thought about the theories that it was staged...

I am sure it happened though. Just trying to be an asshole.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Damn double post.

I'm trying out a new mouse with side buttons for going back and forth in IE - I went waaay back to my posting page, and voila, double post.

Damn.

BTW, this wireless IntelliMouse SUCKS. It feels so sluggish compared to a wired mouse.... it's going back.

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: murbot ]</p>
  • Reply 24 of 25
    cdhostagecdhostage Posts: 1,038member
    I think it's an evil alien spacecraft.

It's the cause of those enormous fires. The fuel oil dispaperared into hyperspace.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    What a strange site. I wish I could read the text.

Apparently there were Air Force jets about 10 minutes away from NYC, trying to intercept the first plane, when it hit. This streak shows up almost exactly at the same time that the second one hits, at (apparently) the same altitude, going like a bat out of hell. Maybe it was a fighter coming in just a bit too late to intercept?

Or maybe it's a really clever bit of image manipulation? At that resolution, and at the (apparent) speed of the thing, it's nearly impossible to make any detail out.