New Mouse?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 32
    I'd look at the dirty part. The scroll ball can be gummed up very easy. You almost have to clean it daily to keep it working order.
  • Reply 22 of 32
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    In the meantime buy a real mouse. MX Rev or something like it.
  • Reply 23 of 32
    mpwmpw Posts: 156member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BenRoethig View Post

I'd look at the dirty part...

I'm 99.99% sure that my ball's not dirty; it's a Safari/MM/OS/driver thing, but no idea which.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

In the meantime buy a real mouse. MX Rev or something like it.

In the meantime I have a brilliant 5button MS BT mouse, when I use my Mac.
  • Reply 24 of 32
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mpw View Post

In the meantime I have a brilliant 5button MS BT mouse, when I use my Mac.

If you started the thread I would have been talking to you.
  • Reply 25 of 32
    Quote:

If you started the thread I would have been talking to you.

I didn't, but your were anyway; or at least you weren't not speaking me. Seems to me your post was kinda redundant.
  • Reply 26 of 32
    Kinda creepy video advert for the philips 360 mouse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRHSckyTWys

can't find any info on weather it's single or 3 button mouse...

this touch sensor looks like the right direction in terms of what I'm looking for...
  • Reply 27 of 32
    Quote:

I didn't, but your were anyway; or at least you weren't not speaking me. Seems to me your post was kinda redundant.

Well to you maybe, but Mike might like to know the MX Rev is a good mouse, as he seems to be looking for a decent, albeit better one.
  • Reply 28 of 32
    Quote:

Well to you maybe...

I was talking about the redundancy of the post which I'd quoted, which had no information about the 'MX Rev' mouse; so it was redundant to both me, and to Mike Fix.
  • Reply 29 of 32
    Quote:

I was talking about the redundancy of the post which I'd quoted, which had no information about the 'MX Rev' mouse; so it was redundant to both me, and to Mike Fix.

No information? The name is all he needs to know. Mike can say whether my post was redundant, unless he doesn't mind you speaking for him.
  • Reply 30 of 32
    Quote:

...The name is all he needs to know...

Well maybe that would be relevant if you actually had put the product name in your post, or talked about the product, but you didn't; unless you include the only mention of a mouse in the post being that which I'd previously mentioned(MS BT 5button) and you were quoting... which if you do, again, proves your post was redundant.
  • Reply 31 of 32
    Quote:

Well maybe that would be relevant if you actually had put the product name in your post, or talked about the product, but you didn't; unless you include the only mention of a mouse in the post being that which I'd previously mentioned(MS BT 5button) and you were quoting... which if you do, again, proves your post was redundant.

You are an idiot.
  • Reply 32 of 32
    Quote:

You are an idiot.

So, to re-cap; I'm right, you don't know what you're talking about, and yet I'm the idiot

To be fair many would agree that I am an idiot for trying to put people right on an internet forum, it seems to be fairly acceptable to post utter crap, and just use unfounded personal attacks as a defence; but hey, I'm not gonna let you bother me: I know you're wrong, and it's plain for anybody to see should they be bothered. For all I know you could be mentally retarded, so might just pity you rather than argue the facts.