Sources reveal Apple's new iPod lineup with part numbers

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RalphX View Post

think there will be new ipods and apple tv because of movies on itunes...

but still waiting for new imacs..

follow AppleStoreCheck on twitter and be the first to know when apple store is offline ;P

Let me know when Twiiter is offline, for good.
  • Reply 22 of 29
    Come on. The press event is just hours away. Do we really need this update. Is it really so long to wait to hear it from the horse's mouth? The scoop whatever it is, will be known to everybody later this morning (if it's true that is)

And no, I didn't read this post. I can wait the hour or two to hear for real. I'm just commenting that a "sources say" post at this point just seems ridiculous.
  • Reply 23 of 29
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    30 minutes boys and girls.
  • Reply 24 of 29
    john.bjohn.b Posts: 2,742member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John.B View Post

I'll take the following:
    • MC062LL/A - IPOD NANO 1[6]GB - BLACK

• MC328LL/A- IPOD SHUFFLE 4GB - BLUE

Nobody got the Stones reference?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Logisticaldron View Post

Let me know when Twiiter is offline.

LOL, let me know when Twitter is online!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by yensid98 View Post

Come on. The press event is just hours away. Do we really need this update. Is it really so long to wait to hear it from the horse's mouth? The scoop whatever it is, will be known to everybody later this morning (if it's true that is)

And no, I didn't read this post. I can wait the hour or two to hear for real. I'm just commenting that a "sources say" post at this point just seems ridiculous.

Dude, you are at an Apple rumors site, what did you expect?

(Props to MrX, BTW!)

While you aren't reading this, be sure to not read about iTunes LP...
  • Reply 25 of 29
    I think we can say for sure the nano HD is correct looking at all the recent nano 5G cases in globalsources and the Touch with a camera in the center, also proven from case designs.
  • Reply 26 of 29
    Quote:

Nobody got the Stones reference?

I got it when you pointed out there was a direct reference to the Stones, but outside of that it?s a bit abstract when you consider that the only Stones reference is the slogan of the event and presumably has nothing else to do with the band.
  • Reply 27 of 29
    john.bjohn.b Posts: 2,742member
    Quote:

I got it when you pointed out there was a direct reference to the Stones, but outside of that it’s a bit abstract when you consider that the only Stones reference is the slogan of the event and presumably has nothing else to do with the band.

I meant the reference to wanting Black and Blue iPods... n/m I suddenly feel old...
  • Reply 28 of 29
    Quote:

I meant the Black and Blue iPods... n/m I suddenly feel old...

I presume you were referencing the Stones' album Black & Blue, which I get. But I previously stated, it’s all a bit abstract for people to get without you directly pointing out that you are making a Stones reference.
  • Reply 29 of 29
    wigginwiggin Posts: 2,265member
    Quote:

Last year Apple dropped the thicker, dual-platter 160GB iPod Classic and bumped the thinner, single-platter 80GB Classic to 120GB. I can?t find any evidence that HDD makers have increased the capacity of the single platter 1.8? HDDs to 160GB, so unless Apple plans on going back to the thicker Classic (which I can?t see happening and wonder if they did why not bump it to 240GB with dual-platters) I can?t see how the Classic will move to 160GB.

I was thinking the same thing. A few weeks ago when I checked around, it looked like single-platter drives were still capped at 120 GB. So I was a little surprised to see the rumor earlier today about a 160 GB Classic.