Live from Apple's "It's Only Rock and Roll" event

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by teckstud View Post

I interpret him to mean that most would prefer to take snap shots rather that videos. To choose videos over stills IMHO is a big mistake for the Nano and Apple.

You may failed to notice that they are putting the Nano up against Flip, which is a video camera. You may have failed to notice that video is easier as the resolution doesn?t have to be as high to be considered acceptable, which is why Flip is so popular. Can you guess what is currently number one under Camera & Photo on Amazon?s bestsellers? If you had stated, ?It would have been nice to have BOTH stills and video as an option, like on the iPhone? I would understand your position and agree with you, but your comment is that you think 640x480 (0.3Mpx) stills ?the only metric of the camera quality we know about? are more important than video as you use the words ?over? and ?rather?.
  • Reply 42 of 46
    Good to have the visionary back. Jobs is more important to this industry than ever now that most tech companies are run by Wall Street whores with no imagination or ability to create. Welcome back Steve.
  • Reply 43 of 46
    No AppleTV updates. No Beatles catalog in iTunes. Rats.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trajectory View Post

I would have really liked to have seen a new AppleTV.
  • Reply 45 of 46
    teckstudteckstud Posts: 6,476member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trajectory View Post

"All You Need is Love", yet the "hobby" gets none.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Logisticaldron View Post

I would have really liked to have seen a new AppleTV.

You and me both bro.