AT&T 3G MicroCell to offer unlimited iPhone calling for $20 extra

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 63
    So... I get to pay the Death Star extra for making their network work, which is what I've been paying for all along. If I buy a Ford I don't have to pay extra to make drive in all parts of the country. That comes standard, not at an extra cost.

AT&T should consider that the natural upgrade in service and the cost to retain customers. Eventually another carrier is going to come along with 4G and consumers are going to remember the bad taste AT&T left in the mouths and wallets. They might jump with or without the next generation iPhone.

And Apple wants to keep the iPhone exclusive to AT&T? I hope Apple is making tons of money on the deal.

It would be great for consumers to choose a phone, then choose a carrier. The best phones go to the best carriers, Best carriers use the best phones. Compititon , The Real Thing. Everyone Wins!

Apple Why Not More OPTIONS?
  • Reply 62 of 63
    100% agreed!
  • Reply 63 of 63
    Hi Guys!

I think this is the perfect thread to ask how well have your repeaters been doing. Any issues whatsoever?

I'm planning to buy my own YX510 and your feedbacks will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!