What kind of underwear do you wear?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 29
    Heuch! Those flesh-coloured groovy chics wid certainly be mare welcome than my prototype flesh-coloured smalls! Whaur can I get one? Is this part o' that ecommerce thing? Clickchic?

Mr Alter! Aye - I am noo 'Sir', nae sae much o' the acronymic variety as the kind that is jist one 'E' awa' frae SIRE, as in "Sire Mac o' the Isles and a' the other bits too", first Caledonian cyberKing for a wee century or three (apart frae Mr Connery o' course).
  • Reply 22 of 29
    katekate Posts: 172member
    [quote]Originally posted by Sir Mac o' the Isles:

[QB]Heuch! Those flesh-coloured groovy chics wid certainly be mare welcome than my prototype flesh-coloured smalls! <hr></blockquote>

for more delightful views, please redirect your browser to <a href="http://www.wolford.com,"; target="_blank">www.wolford.com,</a> enjoy. One of my favourite brands I admit. They have the girlish, fashionable, stylish type of long johns, Sir Mac'O. Beg your pardon, Sire!

What a surprising raise to nobility. Cheers!
  • Reply 23 of 29
    Bonnie Katherine! What a pleasant start tae the new year. A wee seasonal kiss tae ye and my very best Caledonian wishes that 2002 will be especially guid tae ye.

I took a wee peek at Wolford there but my 7200 crashed as it was loading the gallery. Still - if it hadnae collapsed first wi' trembling anticipation I probably would have. The thocht o' a' that lingerie! My guidness! Truth tae tell a puir wee Scottish laddie such as mysel' is mare used tae Woolworth's than Wolford. My rise tae the nobility has so far - alas- no' put much o' a bulge in my sporran. Maybe once Her Royal Majesty has confirmed it she'll put a wee cheque in the post and gie me the keys tae that modest - yet fittingly splendid - baronial castle I've had my eye on. Or maybe that yin ar Blair Atholl. Then - Bonnie Katherine - whenever ye visit this fair realm for the odd fortnight or so, I shall be king and ye my Wolford-clad queen if ye will.

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: Sir Mac o' the Isles ]</p>
  • Reply 24 of 29
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Given all the recent hype, I think it's clear many of us wont be wearing *any* underwear on January 7th. Time to get nekkid and party!!

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: Moogs ? ]</p>
  • Reply 25 of 29
    peperonepeperone Posts: 204member
    You are wearing underwear? Ew, that's disgusting.

• Reply 26 of 29
    jutusjutus Posts: 272member
    Two words: Duct tape.

Warm, fashionable, shiny, and permanent.
  • Reply 27 of 29
    cosmocosmo Posts: 662member
    I wear boxers usually.

I'll wear boxer briefs when i do sports. Especially tumbling. Wow does landing hard after a front or back tuck hurt when the boys aren't supported.

When it comes to sports that involve a lot of running the boxer briefs prevent a certain degree of riding that generally occurs in the upward direction (if u get my drift).

(talk about useless threads! but hey, with 5 days until MWSF we have to find some way to keep sane)

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: Cosmo ]</p>
  • Reply 28 of 29
    [quote]Originally posted by jutus:

<strong>Two words: Duct tape.

Warm, fashionable, shiny, and permanent.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I hope you are shaved.
  • Reply 29 of 29
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    *lol* That's fu*ked up.