rangers get more offense--what a surprise...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 37
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Is there ever a thread about baseball that you don't argue in?
  • Reply 22 of 37
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>Is there ever a thread about baseball that you don't argue in?</strong><hr></blockquote>

he brought the damn yankees into this...

i wasnt talkin about that, and yet he cant help but bitch...

anyway, nut, shutup if yer not gonna talk about the topic on hand, ok? if u wanna bitch about my dislike of the yanks, start a thread about it, ok?

thx
  • Reply 23 of 37
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I'm afraid applenut's typical whining attitude has derailed the thread. How unfortunate.

Next time you try to pull a thread-shit, applenut, at least make sure the subject you try to migrate everyone towards is similar to the one that started the thread.
  • Reply 24 of 37
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Okay, if we have to get back on topic....

The Red Sox fans know what it's like to have a terrible GM. Plus, it looks like something bad happens when our two GMs get together. Carl Everett stays in Major League baseball. The horror. This guy should have been gone a long time ago. He can't hit, he damages the team's atmosphere, and he won't listen to authority figures. Even when he does listen, it makes him angry and he feels the need to hit something/someone.

Sorry you guys ended up with him. I hope you can get rid of him ASAP. The Red Sox are now better because of the 'addition by subtraction' factor that Everett had.
  • Reply 25 of 37
    [quote]Originally posted by Fran441:

<strong>Okay, if we have to get back on topic....

The Red Sox fans know what it's like to have a terrible GM. Plus, it looks like something bad happens when our two GMs get together. Carl Everett stays in Major League baseball. The horror. This guy should have been gone a long time ago. He can't hit, he damages the team's atmosphere, and he won't listen to authority figures. Even when he does listen, it makes him angry and he feels the need to hit something/someone.

Sorry you guys ended up with him. I hope you can get rid of him ASAP. The Red Sox are now better because of the 'addition by subtraction' factor that Everett had.</strong><hr></blockquote>

he was good when he was with the astros...

was he really that bad production-wise for u guys??
  • Reply 26 of 37
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    I believe that he hit in the .250s last season with less than 20 home runs.

Not very good production value, especially considering the problems that he causes.
  • Reply 27 of 37
    [quote]Originally posted by Fran441:

<strong>I believe that he hit in the .250s last season with less than 20 home runs.

Not very good production value, especially considering the problems that he causes.</strong><hr></blockquote>

but he was also hurt, was he not?
  • Reply 28 of 37
    Yes, he was hurt deep inside, held back by the white man.
  • Reply 29 of 37
    [quote]Originally posted by _ alliance _:

<strong>he was good when he was with the astros...

was he really that bad production-wise for u guys??</strong><hr></blockquote>

He was good for us the first year he was here. You guys got someone who could be very, very good for practically nothing. There's a reason for that. But if he ever pulls his head out this could be a great deal for the Rangers.
  • Reply 30 of 37
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member

<strong>

he brought the damn yankees into this...

i wasnt talkin about that, and yet he cant help but bitch...

anyway, nut, shutup if yer not gonna talk about the topic on hand, ok? if u wanna bitch about my dislike of the yanks, start a thread about it, ok?

thx</strong><hr></blockquote>

I was just commenting on the double standard you set. there was no need for you to get all winded about it like you always do.

[quote]'m afraid applenut's typical whining attitude has derailed the thread. How unfortunate.<hr></blockquote>

yep, this thread is full of whining

[quote]

Next time you try to pull a thread-shit, applenut, at least make sure the subject you try to migrate everyone towards is similar to the one that started the thread. <hr></blockquote>

a thread-shit? did you just coin that or something. I tell you, you used to have some wit but you're getting played now.
  • Reply 31 of 37
    [quote] yep, this thread is full of whining

<hr></blockquote>

yep, and yet u keep going...

unbelievable...
  • Reply 32 of 37
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member

<strong>

yep, and yet u keep going...

unbelievable... </strong><hr></blockquote>

You should know that applenut doesn't shup up until the other person does. He's gotta get the last word it seems like. (No offense applenut)
  • Reply 33 of 37
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>

You should know that applenut doesn't shup up until the other person does. He's gotta get the last word it seems like. (No offense applenut)</strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm supposed to let him finish off with insulting me?

I agree. I have taken the thread offtopic. I'll end it Sorry
  • Reply 34 of 37
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>

I agree. I have taken the thread offtopic. I'll end it Sorry</strong><hr></blockquote>

ty...

and the rest of the forum thanks you...
  • Reply 35 of 37

<strong>

ty...

and the rest of the forum thanks you...</strong><hr></blockquote>

you....... ahh nevermind
  • Reply 36 of 37
    a-nut:

I have wit when we agree.

I don't have wit when we disagree.

Nice.

"Thread-shit" is Arsian for making an off-topic statement that derails the thread. (eg - Figuratively defecating on the subject.)

The Yankee subject, if I remember correctly, was an assertion by _alliance_ that the Yankees were bad for baseball since, he asserted, they bought championship rings.

That isn't applicable to this since the Rangers have no championship rings, so unless the Rangers are ruining the proud tradition of expensive failure there is no carry-over.
  • Reply 37 of 37
    see now, I liked that post and it had a bit of wit to it.

good job.

oh wait, i think we're off topic again