• Reply 41 of 48
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Yeah, cause I have a real mouse.

Hyperbole much?
  • Reply 42 of 48
    You're a real man, Ireland.
  • Reply 43 of 48
    BTT is working great now (v0.353). You can adjust swipe sensitivity, which has really helped, and I get near perfect accuracy with my gestures now. The interface has also been greatly improved.

I have set up the following for my Magic Mouse:

Globally: Three-finger click - Exposé

Firefox: Two finger swipe up/down - Zoom in/out

Two finger swipe left/right - Previous/next tab

There's so much more you can do, and as I think of new functions I will add them.

No longer is this a limited two-button scroll mouse. You can easily set it up to have more than the five-button functionality of the Apple (Mighty) Mouse.
  • Reply 44 of 48
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by backtomac View Post

Hyperbole much?

The Magic Mouse is a piece of crap and that's no hyperbole. I'm tired of the MM excuse and hacks. Buy and real mouse and it works out of the box much better than the MM. Even scrolling--which is MM's best feature--works better on the MX Revolution, much better. Tracking is 5X more superior, the mouse is much more comfortable etc. Otherwise known as a real mouse. Apple make the best keyboards, the best trackpads, the best computers and the worst mice, that's just the way it is.
  • Reply 45 of 48
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

The Magic Mouse is a piece of crap and that's no hyperbole. I'm tired of the MM excuse and hacks. Buy and real mouse and it works out of the box much better than the MM. Even scrolling--which is MM's best feature--works better on the MX Revolution, much better. Tracking is 5X more superior, the mouse is much more comfortable etc. Otherwise known as a real mouse. Apple make the best keyboards, the best trackpads, the best computers and the worst mice, that's just the way it is.

That's just bullshit. The MM isn't the *best* mouse but it's pretty nice. Much better than the included mouse that Dell and other pc OEMs provide with their systems. Can you find a better mouse? Probably, but it's still pretty nice and much better than the previous mighty mouse IMO.
  • Reply 46 of 48
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    but this picture caught my breath how dare these people (look 2/3 down the page)

http://thereifixedit.com/page/5/
  • Reply 47 of 48
    After 30 seconds, I realized that the magic mouse was the best mouse I have ever used. I have large hands: I usually have to buy large or XL sized gloves. Plus, my right hand sustained a major injury several years ago and is kind of stiff as a result. Now it has been a week and I can't imagine how I lived without this mouse.

If the magic mouse is uncomfortable for you, I can only imagine that you have serious hand problems. Maybe it's an unusual injury that you never rehabbed, or maybe you just have really twitchy hands. A lot of people have twitchy hands, and in this case, there's really no point of comparing tracking resolution.