My new dream woman!

Comments

• Reply 41 of 74
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    [quote]Originally posted by tonton:

<strong>

The girl I uh... talked with... uh... was as blonde as Britney</strong><hr></blockquote>

Did her blonde hair come out of a bottle, too?

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: Amorph ]</p>
  • Reply 42 of 74
    Ugh, the more I see Britney the less attractive she becomes. Since she's on the tube so often she's in the ugly territory at this point. I suppose I never found her attrative at any point, but. . . back to the topic.

Tonton. . . I find it interesting that you like "Dog eyes." Usually when I refer to a girl like that, or for that matter whenever I use "Dog" in context with a human female, it's not positive.

I think my "dream girl" would have to be the technical type, which to my dismay tend to be Asian chicks from California, at least in the University atmosphere. I don't think anyone except a girl who understands all of the jargon and my rambling about bizarre, life consuming, projects could put up with me. Not a big fan of Asian Chicks though, probably in part because I'm not an Asian, but to each his own.
  • Reply 43 of 74
    Britney!?? Please .. Were not talking musical talent, so why not Jessica Simpson..

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: i am monkey ]

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: i am monkey ]</p>
  • Reply 44 of 74
    Hmmm, you think those are real?
  • Reply 45 of 74
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    [quote]Originally posted by Splinemodel:

<strong>I think my "dream girl" would have to be the technical type, which to my dismay tend to be Asian chicks from California, at least in the University atmosphere. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Well, you just convinced me on where to go to college. Actually, I wanted to go to Cali. anyway, though partly for that reason.

• Reply 46 of 74
    [quote]

Well, you just convinced me on where to go to college. Actually, I wanted to go to Cali. anyway, though partly for that reason.

<hr></blockquote>

Well, there are plenty of Asian chicks (I suppose I should call them girls or women or students) here in Princeton NJ. At least it would seem so, with me being an EE student and all. If you're looking for an oriental date in particular, do go to engineering school. be warned, though, because even though most of the engineering girls are Asian (most oriental), there aren't very many engineering girls to begin with.

Jessica Simpson: yak! There's a copy of that magazine sitting on the coffee table (read: a sheet of stained wood resting on two cinderblocks) in my dorm room. At least in that picture she looks like a man with boob surgery and hair dye. I have to flip the magazine over when I'm watching the tube because I can't stand to look at that troll.
  • Reply 47 of 74
    I never really saw the fascination with Asian women... but I do understand the "exotic" appeal. I'd have to say the most gorgeous woman I ever dated was when I was back in college. She was from Costa Rica. A lot of Hispanic woman have a body to lust after but their faces fall short. Gennie Bustamante was perfect head to toe! Damn, I should faught harder for that one...
  • Reply 48 of 74
    the most beautiful asian woman:

faye wong!

california dreamin'...
  • Reply 49 of 74
    [quote]Originally posted by Strangelove:

<strong>the most beautiful asian woman:

faye wong!

california dreamin'... </strong><hr></blockquote>

You're right, that red x is hot baby!!!
  • Reply 49 of 74
    [quote]Originally posted by sizzle chest:

<strong>Hmmm, you think those are real?</strong><hr></blockquote>

HA HA! No, just another push by the music industry for the $6-Billion dollar silicon woman!
  • Reply 51 of 74
    I recently broke up with an Argentine gal.

Damn, those Latin women are excellent.
  • Reply 52 of 74
    katekate Posts: 172member
    [quote]Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:

<strong>Damn, those Latin women are excellent.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sad that I cannot say the same of the Latin men.

And with regard to beautiful women: what's wrong with her? Nothing!

• Reply 53 of 74
    [quote]Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:

<strong>I recently broke up with an Argentine gal.

Damn, those Latin women are excellent.</strong><hr></blockquote>

When I first saw your post, I read it as:

"I recently woke up with an Argentine gal."

I thought that was a pretty good one.
  • Reply 54 of 74

<strong>.. if only she WASN'T A CELEBRITY, then she might belong in this thread. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Right, but since Britney was mentioned too once or twice I felt a little wider perspective would do good .

One of my private favourites, which I have in my photo collection, is an ex-neighbour of me. The picture doesn't her quite justice, since not everything in the air of a person can be caught by an image. What do you think?

One of a few heartbeat rising females I've met so far.

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: Kate ]</p>
  • Reply 55 of 74
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Wow, pale...
  • Reply 56 of 74
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Yes, but with black hair. You can NEVER go wrong with black hair. EVER. Brown hair wishes it were black hair. And blondes?

Please...

About the only thing better than a black-haired woman, is a red-haired woman. And if you meet one with black hair and red stripes or highlights, then you've struck gold.

• Reply 57 of 74

<strong>Uh... NO. That's "DOE", as in "Doe, a deer". </strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, I was going to say something. Damn, unintentional humor is the best. I got tears in my eyes.
  • Reply 58 of 74
    [quote]Originally posted by pscates:

<strong>And if you meet one with black hair and red stripes or highlights, then you've struck gold.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

....I'll keep that in mind. Red highlights,hm ?
  • Reply 59 of 74
    bogiebogie Posts: 407member
    I'll back Kate up on her first choice, while she is a celeb she is also perhaps the perfect woman.
  • Reply 60 of 74
    Mmmmm, the lovely Yuko Sakaki.

More pics of that lovely here

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/kakiemon2037/index.htm"; target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/kakiemon2037/index.htm</a>;