Apple's iPhone to be sold by largest U.K. retailer, Tesco

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    Bearing in mind it will cost you 500 odd quid to buy a pay as you go phone - that's a lot of club card points!

By the by, most of the people I know who have Tesco Mobile phones are usually the people that use their phone sparingly. Loads of folk say, "A fiver does me a whole month".

Good call (pardon the pun) for Apple to loosen it's exclusive policy on who gets to sell iPhone, but I just can't see folk buying a Pay As You Go phone on the Tesco network, unless there are highly significant discounts involved.

By the by, for those on the 3 network - they already sell iPhones to customers who make the grade i.e. spend enough money with them.

Canny wait till March - that's when my phone contract runs out!
  • Reply 42 of 44
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addybgrilla View Post

Nooooo!

I was once a king, with an unlocked and activated phone from the USA before they ever came out here in the UK, people would literally gasp as I took it out of my pocket in packed restaurants and other such attention seeking places!

Then it was launched here and my throne felt less special, but still a little bit exclusive with it only being on o2 and quite costly..

Then it was opened up to other networks and I felt even less special.

Now every burberry wearing Chav with a local Tesco's will be sporting the God Phone I once wielded with such majesty

I can't help but feel like the king in Cold Play's Vida la Vida song...

You are the typical Mac user, desperate for everyone to think you are "special" Oh Dear people don't worship you for the phone you own now you'll have to carry your unibody Macbook everywhere in a transparent bag LOL
  • Reply 43 of 44
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fourthletter View Post

You are the typical Mac user, desperate for everyone to think you are "special" Oh Dear people don't worship you for the phone you own now you'll have to carry your unibody Macbook everywhere in a transparent bag LOL

You are a typical Winhole, unable or unwilling to spend you time using and enjoying things you like, and instead electing to seek the company of people you despise so you can feel superior.

Loser.
  • Reply 44 of 44
    Well, Darty have been doing it since the beginning. You're not the champions