Heartless Americans Attack a Hospital

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    Good call Guru, I think that your right.

If bin Laden's death creates a new wave of zealots, that's fine. We'll just kill them too.

Just the kind of thinking we need in this world, "If it doesnt work well just kill them".

Or was that sarcasm and am I a dip sh!t?
  • Reply 22 of 22
    [quote]isn't that the kind of thing that Goering used to say . . .do away with "all dem intayllayctchewals" and "Kulcher mawngurs"?<hr></blockquote>

An intellectual-aristocrat as I mean it is a well educated individual who has always been rich, yet seems to make comments that reflect a great knowledge of the poor and downtrodden. It's not a purely self descriptive term, but it's the best I could come up with without sounding like something coming out of an Ayn Rand novel. Because as I've found it, these intellectual-aristocrats aren't the blathering idiots as described by Miss Ayn, but I do feel that they don't really have a gauge on what they preach.

There are also intellectuals out there who have been struck with a dose of reality, as are their cultured and wealthy who don't preach about items which they have no knowledge of. So I wouldn't go so far as to say that I mean the same as Goering: "When I hear of culture I reach for my revolver."