Apple surprised by App Store success as Tapulous claims $1M/mo

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    dluxdlux Posts: 666member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by brucep View Post

The very start of this whole world wide immediate gratification ITUNES DOWNLOAD APP / S W movement .FLASH MOBS will appear and vanish real time in color live video ,, i forget what app does that ?

HARDWARE WILL BE SINGLE SINGLE MODEL

AND S W will be whats new and exciting

it's the UN tapped markets that will explode out aapl in 4 to 7 yrs.

THE future will be A LOW cost APPLE INVENTION of any one of 5 or 6 forms \\and billions of poor people world wide affording at least one or two cheap apps a week/month

Apple will collect something like 99 ct. a month from 2.3 billion poor chinese/indians/russians /africans .

THESE poor people can also give a great few one dollar app gifts to family instead of some plastic toxic junk the=y now buy

the app store has possibilities of far reaching greatness no one has thought of yet

Not profit per as .

i mean to help/teach/direct the world

hey i get my kicks on route 66

merry xmas

peace and joy apple fan dudes and dudettes

PS

one day

178 million iphone/touch devices receive a forced D L app from steve jobs >> calling a world wide meeting and message from steve p jobs ..and at the appointed time all devices will buzz and ring ring and turn on by itselfs

and a 150 million people will look at steves live feed

steve will start off by saying i have summoned you all here today too .......

1984 lives on

I think someone is spending too much time reading Dr. Bronner labels...
  • Reply 22 of 23
    jfanningjfanning Posts: 3,398member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Did Apple trademark the term "App"?

I always refer to other phone's software as applications as I used to before the App store came along.

The only real commercial success I can recall was Jamster.

Here, allow me to refresh your memory:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgAGsaw7YFs

Give me fart Apps any day of the week.

What are you on about?

I said, which I quoted from article was the sales of the various mobile "App Stores" was around $353m, where the entire Mobile App market is $7 billion. ie the Apple App Store is small compared to the entire mobile app market. Now go use you fart app and enjoy it.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Without Apple it would be zero a month.

I'd gladly give up $30K a month for $70K a month. Gladly.