No Sir, Yasser

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    The problem with the peace process in the Middle East is that the terrorist organizations like HAMAS have already admitted that even if Israel gave the Palestinians a state which consisted of the territories they held before 1967 including East Jerusalem, the chance for peace would only be 'maybe'.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    I think if Israel said, "Look we're all going to commit mass suicide so you Palistinians can take over this land again." then the terrorsit groups would still say, "What, we don't get to kill you ourselves? No deal for you!"
  • Reply 23 of 24
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Scott H : [quote]Why is this terrorist not rotting in the Hag waiting for a trial? Or better yet an Israeli jail? <hr></blockquote>

[quote] Yaser Arafat should be next. <hr></blockquote>

[quote] I'm anti-Arafat that's for sure. But he's a blood thirsty terrorist so what's not to hate? <hr></blockquote>

just a few quotes, but after having re-read some of the threads I have to admit that maybe I was to harsh in my comment, *sorry*

I think Isreal really need to stop letting Hamas, Jihad and PFLP set the agenda. The policy of retaliation leads nowhere, like south lebanon has shown.

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: New ]</p>
  • Reply 24 of 24
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Is anybody here, see a solution for peace ?

For all the golds of earth, i would not wish to be the leader of Israel or Palestine. At least, perhaps just for one day, the time to take some of the gold with me ...