Who's Under 21?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 32
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    If you put an Aggie freshman and an Aggie senior next to each other then it is difficult to tell the difference.

Put both of them in the middle of a flock of sheep and then you'll really see who has more "experience" in life.

(Senior ags learn how to do the donkey punch before they go on their elephant walk, so watch out for that, too.)
  • Reply 22 of 32
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>If you put an Aggie freshman and an Aggie senior next to each other then it is difficult to tell the difference.

Put both of them in the middle of a flock of sheep and then you'll really see who has more "experience" in life.

(Senior ags learn how to do the donkey punch before they go on their elephant walk, so watch out for that, too.)</strong><hr></blockquote>

hahahah

put a Sip male and female together and u wont be able to see much difference. both take it up the a** equally well. dont get me started grover. we could insult eachother all day...
  • Reply 22 of 32
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by CosmoNut:

<strong>

I wasn't referring to age. I was referring to maturity, dedication, education, and in fact "wisdom."

And DAMN people, lighten up! I'm not saying that I look down on anyone under 21 for crying out loud. I'm not saying people under 21 don't have anything to contribute to these boards. All I'm saying is that age and experience DO make a difference (whether some of you want to believe that or not), and I was curious as to where people here are where both of those are concerned.

Now since everyone here is getting all bent out of shape over this, I'll just drop it. Forget I ever said anything. I'll just give the idiots here their just desserts for posting ridiculously or ignorantly, instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt because of their age, education, experience, etc.

Gee, who to get angry with first? </strong><hr></blockquote>

I hate people who make generalized statements and say its for the whole and then think so highly of themselves because they are "older" and "wiser". obviously someone has a insecurity problem if he has to keep making a point that age makes you more mature and wiser.

conceided jackasses

17 years old

Junior in High School

Looking to go to college and possibly major in: Electrical Engineering (Computer Hardware Focus), Computer Systems Engineering, or Architectural Engineering
  • Reply 24 of 32
    [quote]Originally posted by applenut:

<strong>

I hate people who make generalized statements and say its for the whole and then think so highly of themselves because they are "older" and "wiser". obviously someone has a insecurity problem if he has to keep making a point that age makes you more mature and wiser.

conceided jackasses

17 years old

Junior in High School

Looking to go to college and possibly major in: Electrical Engineering (Computer Hardware Focus), Computer Systems Engineering, or Architectural Engineering</strong><hr></blockquote>

exactly
  • Reply 25 of 32
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    For the record, I'm finished discussing this topic in this thread.
  • Reply 26 of 32
    [quote]Originally posted by CosmoNut:

<strong>For the record, I'm finished discussing this topic in this thread.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ironically, your thread has fallen to the bottom of the page.
  • Reply 27 of 32
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    So, uh, who's under 21?

*cough*
  • Reply 28 of 32
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    [quote]Originally posted by Amorph:

<strong>So, uh, who's under 21?

*cough*</strong><hr></blockquote>

Touche'
  • Reply 29 of 32
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    I'm 14. Not gonna be 15 anytime soon.

Been visiting AI since I was 11.
  • Reply 30 of 32
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by agent302:

<strong>I'm starting this forum to make a point. Age shouldn't really matter in an anonymous online forum. But, for the sake of discussion, I'm 19, and I'm on my way to a B.A. So, if you want to join my statement against the arbitraryness of both age and time in general, feel free.</strong><hr></blockquote>There is two differents points in your thread :

first point : Age shouldn't really matter in an anonymous online forum. : Yes i agree with you, i should add any physicals or biological caracteristics does not matter on an internet Forum. That's the interest of this type of forum : you have only be appreciated by what you write and not for your apparence or your age.

Second point : my statement against the arbitraryness of both age and time in general wells it depends on what you say, if you say a wise thing , it will still be a wise thing whatever your age is. If you say crack or a stupidity ,the young age is an excuse, because you are not supposed to be fully mature.

Futhermore, you more you become old , the more wise you can become (i write you can, because it's not at all an automatic process, it's a personal research, that will last your entire life, and which is unlimited). You will become wise because you will become more intelligent, you will become more wise because your own vision of the world, the society and human will change.

At the age of 18 i consider that i was wise ( i haven't got any teenage crisis, and was quiete calm, excepting when i was playing tennis ...), but later my own beliefs has change. Last years bad events made me growing up, more. Time make you changing you cannot do nothing against that. However it make also less and less enthousiastic in some areas, so i enjoy to chat here, in order to stay young and enthousiastic.
  • Reply 31 of 32
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>Age is just a number.

I am 18 (turned 18 on January 2nd). My gf would fit into the other group. But I wasn't supposed to say that.</strong><hr></blockquote>

GO! TigerWoods GO!

I'll be 20 this summer.
  • Reply 32 of 32
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>Age is just a number.

I am 18 (turned 18 on January 2nd). My gf would fit into the other group. But I wasn't supposed to say that.</strong><hr></blockquote>

What is your secret ?

Generally it's the reverse