Steve Jobs wins 'personality of the year' at Mobile World Congress

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    Looks like Stephen Fry is angling to become Apple's new spokesman. They could a lot worse (and have, come to think of it). Fry is justly beloved in Britain, and would be on our side of the pond, if more people knew about him.
  • Reply 22 of 22
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asdasd View Post

Lol.

I really dont read the forums in AI that much, seems that there are a lot of Anglry Windoze trolls trolling around in their sad little way. In an Apple site. Dedicated to Apple products.

im the exact opposite, I dont like the Palm Pre so not a hint of me to be seen at www.palmpreforum.org.

Call that sanity, if you will. Or being normal.

dont know what to make of these muppets though.

I take it you are referring to me as said troll? I come here to see other other side of the picture for all the news out there. Always two side to any story and most here bring up points I've never considered before. I can stick to the Android forums, but what good is it if all I read is posts from those fans bashing Apple products?

And sometimes I run across the extreme end of fanboys who do nothing more than post short quips just to bash whatever competitor's product is out there. I get it. It's an Apple fan site and I expect that. But this site also happens to reports non-Apple news so I feel justified in saying what I say. As far as I know I have yet to break any rules.

Any jab I make is all in good fun in the end.