Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

"Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!"

I got the reference!
  • Reply 22 of 24
    I've enjoyed using the Apple + Nike Integrated system so I'd be excited to see what else they can come up with.

I've noticed that many fitness equipment manufacturers are slow to adopt new technologies or they try to separate themselves by offering something different. If anyone could get all the equipment manufacturers to offer the same feature on their machine then Apple could probably get it done.

However, for many of my clients I don't put them the cardio machines, but rather use resistance interval training and outdoor workouts to help them get in shape.

Dillon
  • Reply 23 of 24
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mschipperheyn View Post

What disgusts me is that every time Apple comes up with something new, the word "patent" immediately follows. There is nothing truly new and unique about this concept, just like there isn't anything new, unique or even remotely technological about the concept of "gestures". That's like trying to patent the mouse click. Apple just goes wild on the patents because it gives them a club to beat a potential competitor with a smaller pocket with, not to protect an honest invention. And before everybody starts screaming bloody murder over gestures: just remember Minority Report. Way before the Ipod was ever even thought off. This US patent system is completely biased to corporate interests and just sucks so much. And this just shows that Apple is not truly a great company.

Um, last time I checked science fiction movies don't count as prior art.
  • Reply 24 of 24
    dayrobotdayrobot Posts: 133member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 8CoreWhore View Post

I wonder if they'll sell an arm band for the iPad.

A waist band, perhaps

Dan