Rhapsody adds offline listening to iPhone app, Israel iPad ban lifted

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    benicebenice Posts: 382member
    So is the Rhapsody service available in all countries? Or is like all the other streaming music services and geo-locked to only a few places?

The other thing I don't get is why they talk about being allowed to download "one specific album in its entirety". It's a good thing they're broadening it, but is that really one of the rules or is just the way it's worded?
  • Reply 22 of 23
    thearetheare Posts: 6member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by emulator View Post

If some country ban and later un-ban an Apple device, it only show how stupid and clueless they are. I bet their secret service would have had more fun killing Palestinian children than unpacking the iPad.

Don't believe what the arabs want you to believe, it's all propaganda, the only time arab kids die in that part of the world is when they are used as human shields by terrorists, It's a sad thing a war is, but whatchya gonna do? I can't wait till june for the new iPhone, I'll skip the iPad till version 2 or 3.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    dr millmossdr millmoss Posts: 5,403member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Woz is a rational, decent human being and I'd rather hear what he has to say than any other Apple employee. He's not the kind of guy who would harm a company he co-founded just for publicity.

He also hasn't been involved with Apple in any significant way for nearly 30 years, which makes his opinion in the matter no more relevant than yours or mine.