More alleged Apple iPhone 4G parts show white external casing

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 41
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by macslut View Post

There are three types of people in this world:

1) Those with protective covers on their iPhones.

2) Those who haven't dropped their iPhones YET.

3) The unfortunate who don't even have iPhones.

I have one black and one white soft silicone cover. It's funny because I've had people actually think I've gotten a totally different iPhone.

I got a black 3G on launch day. I remember I was mega paranoid about scratches and the slightest finger prints at first. It was really pathetic. I brought it around in a plastic bag because I did not yet buy a case. Over the course of a year I went through 2 rubber cases that eventually ripped and became loose. I finally decided to get the incase metallic slider, a hard case. It was good at first, but after a few months the paint started chipping and the matte feel on the back slowly started feeling more and more grimy. It got to a point where I realized I don't really need a case. I honestly don't drop it often, and I figured eff it, I'm going to buy the iPhone G4/HD, I might as well carry it around in style. I realized how much nicer it is to have a thinner phone, and also realized that all my scratches were from previous cases, whether it be dirt embedded in the plastic, or the ugly streaks carved in my phone because of the slider. I think I might not even buy a case for the next one.

Kinda funny though. Today I fell asleep on the bus twice with iPhone in hand. Dropped it twice, rolling out of my hands. No case. No damage. Can't wait for monday!