Cancer...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 21
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Yeah, it's supposedly strong stuff. I was told it would make her eat and drink way more, so much so that she wouldn't always make it through the night without having to pee.

Guess I'll have to start taking her out really late and again really early...

That I can handle easy enough. I just hope this doesn't really drag out for months and months. My biggest fear is not knowing when enough is enough. If it's a gradual thing, it'll be tough to make that call. You know, if she has a couple of bad days, then a few good ones, I might be caught thinking "well maybe she's just going to be like this for another day, it is coming and going..."

It would almost be better for her if things progressed quickly, as terrible as that is to say... at least then we could make the decision to euthanize, without much suffering on her part, waiting for me to say "it's time".

Unfortunately no one knows, so it's just a matter of watching her day by day. *sigh*

BTW kaboom, that is one damn cute dog. Hard to give them hell when they're so damn adorable...