Apple rumored to improve Genius Bar service with shorter wait times

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    eulereuler Posts: 81member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SendMe View Post

Too bad you don't use Windows boxes. If you did, you could just go to a better retailer and be done with that kind of stuff.

Come to think of it, why didn't you just tell them that you'd take the time and drive to Best Buy instead? Why do people put up with such lousy service?

Actually, the Best Buy is closer, has free parking, etc. but I had to go to the Apple store because I was buying two Mac Minis and they dont sell them at Best Buy...
  • Reply 42 of 43
    To those people complaining about the Genius Bar. If you don't like their name, if you don't like what they do for you or what they don't do for you. Then go PAY a consultant.

What they do for FREE is amazing.

I have seen them fix damaged phones and computers well out of warranty COUNTLESS times.

I've seen the very doctors that will make you wait in their waiting rooms pitch a fit for having to wait a mere 20 minutes to get FREE support.

I just hope that if they have to work ungodly hours that they get some sort of differential pay.

Thank you Genius Bar. You offer something nobody else in the industry offers.
  • Reply 43 of 43
    can't say that I have had to wait too long in the past.