Europe - The Fourth Reich

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    powerbookpowerbook Posts: 22member
    [quote]Originally posted by powerdoc:

<strong>

Ah ? and did he explain the reasons why the Germans Jews have to come back in Israel ?</strong><hr></blockquote>

If I remember correctly he "just" said, the jews' place has to be in Israel and nowhere else, so they all should come back there...

Regards,

PB
  • Reply 22 of 23
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by Powerbook:

<strong>

If I remember correctly he "just" said, the jews' place has to be in Israel and nowhere else, so they all should come back there...

Regards,

PB</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ah I see . But i doubt that Jew people from germany will be interested by that . They have a better incomes in germany than in Israel. I mean that the you do not earn many money in Israel compared to germany. Who is ready to leave all his family friends house to go in a new place. If the new place is more rich or more secure : yes : but unfortunately the new place in this case is not more rich and not more secure at all.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    eat@meeat@me Posts: 321member
    Well, interesting points above. Being an American expat here in London, I am noticing a major rift between Europe and USA in both the press, governments and people in the street. It is not at all pleasant for me to hear this constant rant, whom many have never even been to the US.

On another note above, there is an interesting article addressing the Israeli Lobby in the US in the UK magazine called Prospect in April Issue. It examines the influence of special interests (and money) from ethnic organizations and its impact on US Government policies and media. As an American, it is not often I read some good investigative journalism (incidentally, this was written by an American named Michael Lind from New America Foundation). Anyone interested in an investigative article about the Isreal Lobby and special interests should read this. Lastly, he makes the point that a lot of special interest groups/lobbies like Cuban-Americans and Irish-American as part of ethnic lobbies also have control on American policy and electorial votes. Cuban-American lobbies against Castro and has a large voting block in Florida (remember last election?) and the Irish-American influence. I am against lobbists and special interests. Our society is a complex one while some others might think we are "simplistic" (Jospin).

Lasty, it was a terrible that a leading Dutch Politician was assasinated this week before the elections especially after the whole Dutch cabinent resigned 2 weeks ago in the wake of the Bosnian attrocities investigations. Europe is going through lots of turmoil right now.