Apple looking to improve video quality with advanced sensors

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,951member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by striker_kk View Post

I may want to put it in another phone when my phone's battery ran out. Just a case!

Yeah, but for me, the other phone was an iPhone 3G.

Not that I'm worried about Apple doing anything like this. For one, most of Apple's patents seem to go unused.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by screamingfist View Post

people aren't 'way out of line' for voicing concerns and have every right to do so.

I agree, but my point was that you selected a part of his text that when read by itself seemed to say that anyone attacking Apple on anything would be way out of line .... but if you had bothered to quote the whole sentence it took on a whole new meaning .... and that is creative cropping, imo.
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by newbee View Post

I agree, but my point was that you selected a part of his text that when read by itself seemed to say that anyone attacking Apple on anything would be way out of line .... but if you had bothered to quote the whole sentence it took on a whole new meaning .... and that is creative cropping, imo.

the reality of it is that i cut the quote short when i did not intend to and if you hadn't of added the 'creative cropping' insult i would have said 'my mistake' and added the last bit.

the real point is that the last bit doesn't diminish what i was saying at all. but it did give you a reason to start barking.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    Maybe one of the sensors could be a breathalyzer to prevent one from taking video when drunk.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:

the reality of it is that i cut the quote short when i did not intend to and if you hadn't of added the 'creative cropping' insult i would have said 'my mistake' and added the last bit.

the real point is that the last bit doesn't diminish what i was saying at all. but it did give you a reason to start barking.

I'll accept your version.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    Quote:

'way out of line, as is anyone else attacking apple'. people should be free to voice concerns, comrade.

Yes, but once voiced, they're no longer sacred.