AT&T to help Apple sell iPad to businesses small and large

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    herbapouherbapou Posts: 2,228member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

The average PC user has no idea where something 'went' when they saved it and less know how to find something later.

So true, I think it took over a year for my wife to finally know how to saved files to the network drive and more importantly how to get them back.

(she is a blond, shhh dont tell I told you)
  • Reply 22 of 26
    sambansamban Posts: 171member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bloggerblog View Post

Apple's competition in this market would not Microsoft, it would be Android. And when Android implement GoogleDocs, then both Apple and Microsoft will get a run for their money.

HP can also jump onto the Android platform in no time.

Just like how Microsoft understands CE (Consumers & Electronics) Google Understands BU (Businesses & Users) And both are a huge success I would say ... for each other
  • Reply 23 of 26
    emacs72emacs72 Posts: 356member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peleas View Post

With AT&Ts strong corporate presence, RIM must be convulsing on this news ...

perhaps.

we'll have to see after a few quarters how well the PlayBook fares in the market. BlackBerry is heavily entrenched in the corporate world so it's premature to discount how well RIM will respond during the next eighteen (18) months.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    quinneyquinney Posts: 2,528member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

That leaves Win 7 on a tablet-- sorry, been there, done that... it failed-- time for the "pasture".

You are too kind. Think Alpo.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    cykzcykz Posts: 81member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bloggerblog View Post

The iPad will be a better business option if it had a filing system that gave you the ability to upload files to webpages. Right now, all "attach file" buttons on websites are grayed out. I found that iCab has the ability but it's not compatible with MobileMe and it doesn't work on all sites.

On another note, when will Apple allow access to the me.com website via mobile Safari? Their Apps are missing some major features!

Files are something of the past.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    emacs72emacs72 Posts: 356member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cykz View Post

Files are something of the past.

a file is a block of information that's available to a computer program. so, yes, files are something of the past and currently in use.