An Apple employee emailed me and called me a f**.

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 34
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Anyone can type any text they want. Screenshots, genius.

Wait, never mind.

[email protected]?

I don't remember insulting your intelligence. You may go ahead and act in a manner that is immature. You may go ahead and accuse me of using "screenshots", when in reality I did not. That is your choice. I know the truth, and I in no way manipulated the emails that were sent to me. Again, I'll take the high road, and not insult your intelligence. I have better things to do.
  • Reply 22 of 34
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Still-- "[email protected]" Hilarious.

I did not take a "still/screenshot" of this email from Apple. You don't know what you're talking about. Truly. MY ONLY point of posting anything on this forum was to get advice, and to let my story be heard. NOT to be accused of actions I did not commit, and not wanting insults from anyone. I actually thought appleinsider.com and it's users was reputable. Perhaps I was mistaken?
  • Reply 23 of 34
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Ok, let's not continue this.

Sir the users on this site are insulting me, I don't recall me insulting them. So "let's not continue this", is not fair to me. my sole purpose of posting anything on this forum was for advice, and to tell my story. Not to be insulted, and harassed by your members.
  • Reply 24 of 34
    Quote:

Still-- "[email protected]" Hilarious.

How is this hilarious to you my friend? How is this hilarious? I am confused by your delight.
  • Reply 25 of 34
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lanceperkins1 View Post

Sir the users on this site are insulting me, I don't recall me insulting them. So "let's not continue this", is not fair to me. my sole purpose of posting anything on this forum was for advice, and to tell my story. Not to be insulted, and harassed by your members.

They aren't my members, and I don't always approve of what's written. But if you post something that's unpopular, people will let you know, as they also have the right to do. If I see it, and it goes beyond posting guidelines, I'll remove it and post warnings. If it goes too far, we'll lock the thread, which I'm thinking about now.
  • Reply 26 of 34
    Quote:

How is this hilarious to you my friend? How is this hilarious? I am confused by your delight.

It's NOT Jobs's e-mail address.
  • Reply 27 of 34
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

[email protected] is very, very obviously not from Apple and not from Steve Jobs.
  • Reply 28 of 34
    Quote:

It's NOT Jobs's e-mail address.

And you know this how? Fill me in.
  • Reply 29 of 34
    Quote:

[email protected] is very, very obviously not from Apple and not from Steve Jobs.

• Reply 30 of 34
    Quote:

And you didn't answer my question. Why is this so hilarious to you?
  • Reply 31 of 34
    Quote:

Because it's a matter of public record and because Jobs routinely resounds to emails with his address for all to see.

So now I guess we can speculate that he maintains a different, secret gmail account that he uses when he wants to be bizarrely insulting.
  • Reply 32 of 34
    Quote:

And you didn't answer my question. Why is this so hilarious to you?

Because your lengthy diatribes against Apple are predicated on an email address that most people would recognize at a glance as not having anything to do with Apple. God, I can't believe I'm actually having this conversation. See ya.
  • Reply 33 of 34
    Quote:

As Addabox says, we all know his mail address. He would never use gmail. That would make no sense for the CEO to use that. Why not use Apple's own instead?
  • Reply 34 of 34
    Quote:

As Addabox says, we all know his mail address. He would never use gmail. That would make no sense for the CEO to use that. Why not use Apple's own instead?

As I have stated before, it was rather Steve Jobs or and/or Apple Employee. I am not sure, maybe a person working for Apple Inc. that wants to email a customer and call that customer, oh I don't,..maybe a fag, would not use an @apple.com email address.