AppleInsider Murder Solvers

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    macfenianmacfenian Posts: 276member
    [quote]Originally posted by murk:

<strong>I would have thought we had at least one Hannibal Lecter type in this group. Ah, well, it was worth a shot. At least I feel certain I can clear all of you of any involvement. No one slipped up and said something like: ?You mean you only found two pennies? There were actually three.?

I have heard that there might be gang involvement. Don?t know how accurate that report is, however. I?ll let you know if Scoob and I find out anything else.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Slip up?Mate, most of us aren't even from near Ohio...

But anyway, I can't let go of it now. What nationality (apart from American?) did he have? BTW, you said the money was found on his shoulders no? So where was the third coin? What way was he murdered? The nationality may be important because often Mafia or gang type groups have these kind of rituals when they kill. eg a canarie on a persons chest with Mafia stool pigeons.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    I was joking about the third coin and clearing everyone. The murder is not a joke, however. I'll let you know if I find out more.
  • Reply 23 of 23
    vargasvargas Posts: 426member
    In some cultures coins were placed over the eyes of the victim, to pay the way into the afterlife.