Briefly: Foxconn retail, Samsung struggles, Microsoft ponders Office for App Stores

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shigzeo View Post

I have a hard time using anything samsung simply because they own everything here. Go down the street and the apartments are all samsung. The same for grocery stores, shopping malls, hotels, amusement parks. They own large portions of the government, haven't paid taxes in years, and do a lot of cover up of things that would make foxconn's suicides look like timid attempts at inspiration.

They own the newspapes, the television, online media AND make stuff for Apple. I simply won't touch their stuff because it is tainted in so many ways. It is sad that people abroad are rooting for them as they are some sort of underdog. How does the largest conglomerate in the world even maintain an underdog stance? It is through control, secrecy, and lots and lots of crime.

Still, there is something mesmerising about their image.

I don't believe anyone here thinks of them as an underdog. It's just that their products went from the cheap discount stuff you wouldn't admit buying, to top tier stuff that you brag about having.
  • Reply 62 of 64
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Talking about the number of charts MacRulz posted. He posted five. On this very page!

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showp...3&postcount=45

Pay attention!

He posted 5 links .... 1 chart (not the same animal) ..... Pay attention.
  • Reply 63 of 64
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,510member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by newbee View Post

He posted 5 links .... 1 chart (not the same animal) ..... Pay attention.

Smart ass. The links are charts.
  • Reply 64 of 64
    newbeenewbee Posts: 2,055member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Smart ass. The links are charts.

His original post (that I replied to) was a CHART. The CHART was reposted several times before he gave a LINK to OTHER CHARTS, none of which I referred to in my posts. Are we now clear on this?