The great AI "This thread sucks" picture competition.

Comments

• Reply 121 of 152
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    [quote]Originally posted by Anders:

<strong>Hassan is part of the jury.

People who send a mail will not be considered with their own pictures.</strong><hr></blockquote>

A bit to harsh perhaps. You can´t vote for your own picture but you will be considered with your own picture.
  • Reply 122 of 152
    [quote]Originally posted by burningwheel:

<strong>server not found. well the images aren't there anyways

</strong><hr></blockquote>Heh, true. BOTH of them are gone now.

I suspect this is a measure taken by Yahoo to prevent people from stealing bandwidth by linking images and files to other sites.
  • Reply 123 of 152
  • Reply 124 of 152
    Since Yahoo sucks a fat one how bout someone host the image for me?
  • Reply 125 of 152
    Okay, this is the third or fourth time I've said this in this very thread.

Sign up for a free trial .Mac account and put the images on your iDisk. Is that really so difficult?
  • Reply 126 of 152
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quit yelling at him Brad. It's hard enough trying to figure that out how to host an image without the verbal abuse.
  • Reply 127 of 152
    Oh yeah, mur? Well, well, you're mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
  • Reply 128 of 152
    This vote sucks, daffy english knnnigguts!

--

Anders,

cool thread/contest.

tiny request for next one... spec/size limits for faster page load and cleaner wrap

on to the tickmarks

nobody seemed to get my zerowing edits (not AI enough?)

so i'll have to vote conditionally (unmod image required to win)

rotlmao winners in descending order:

Brad ~ for Bush-vs-Pope.

oh the alternative caption possibilites. demonic english out!

Alcimedes ~ for "Puketh".

where did you find that image... caligula's hangover murals?

Anders ~ for Bush linguistic lameness

honourable mention to:

Jamie? ~ "monica"

solflege ~ "run away"

thankfully, post guidelines prevented curryman

cheers
  • Reply 129 of 152
    Blah. .Mac, iTools whatever sucks. I tried using that and I remember the iDisk taking about 3 hours before it did anything, seemingly freezing my computer. I'm not required to use an APple site just because I use an Apple computer thank you very much.
  • Reply 130 of 152
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>Blah. .Mac, iTools whatever sucks. I tried using that and I remember the iDisk taking about 3 hours before it did anything, seemingly freezing my computer. I'm not required to use an APple site just because I use an Apple computer thank you very much.</strong><hr></blockquote>

and you're not required to participate especially if you can't figure out how to host a damn image
  • Reply 131 of 152
    You're also not required to reply to all of my posts being an @$$, so shut up. Seriously.

I figured out how to host a damn image, it's too bad Yahoo won't let me link to it from another site.
  • Reply 132 of 152
    <a href="http://photos.yahoo.com/rose_pacers_5"; target="_blank">http://photos.yahoo.com/rose_pacers_5</a>;

There you go applenut, specially for you. Now tell me I don't know how to host a damn image.
  • Reply 133 of 152

<strong>You're also not required to reply to all of my posts being an @$$</strong><hr></blockquote>

He can't help it. It's like telling a fvcking bear not to sh!t in the woods.
  • Reply 134 of 152
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member

<strong>You're also not required to reply to all of my posts being an @$$, so shut up. Seriously.

I figured out how to host a damn image, it's too bad Yahoo won't let me link to it from another site.</strong><hr></blockquote>

just happens that way... you provide too much prime material to pass down.

[quote]There you go applenut, specially for you. Now tell me I don't know how to host a damn image.<hr></blockquote>

wow. nice job einstein... putting those dual processors to work there. I'm proud of you. oh god, I'm tearing up....
  • Reply 135 of 152
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by Shanny:

<strong></strong><hr></blockquote>

I don't like that one!
  • Reply 136 of 152
    because i'm a bastard.

• Reply 137 of 152
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member

<strong>You're also not required to reply to all of my posts being an @$$, so shut up. Seriously.

I figured out how to host a damn image, it's too bad Yahoo won't let me link to it from another site.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Check your PM's
  • Reply 138 of 152
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    And the winner is?
  • Reply 139 of 152
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
  • Reply 140 of 152
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member