If you were an abuser...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
what would your vice be? I got this quirky idea thinking of the various personalities here. If they were abusers, what kind of substances would they take? From my persona here (not real life , no really) I'd say an alcoholic tweaking his benders with a pastiche of misused perscription drugs.

What about you? Coke, heroin, weed, alcohol, uppers, extasy, spousal, child, jolt cola, others? Which abuse profile makes the best fit for the personas around here?

Be kind...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 42
    bellebelle Posts: 1,574member
    [quote]Originally posted by Matsu:

<strong>Be kind...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Dammit, I had all sorts of responses in mind until I read this bit. Can't we be evil?
  • Reply 2 of 42
    rhoqrhoq Posts: 190member
    WTF???

Weed...
  • Reply 3 of 42
    coffee. potenmt dtuff.
  • Reply 4 of 42
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Yeah, you're right, be evil, but mods, please, a little leeway...
  • Reply 5 of 42
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    [quote]Originally posted by Matsu:

<strong>Yeah, you're right, be evil, but mods, please, a little leeway...</strong><hr></blockquote>

No flimsy excuses for personal attacks. Sorry.
  • Reply 6 of 42
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>No flimsy excuses for personal attacks. Sorry.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Godammit.

*Deletes post about groverat's addictions*

• Reply 7 of 42
    hash.....ahhh, dreamily thinks back to college life....best 7 years of my life....only 2 more years to get a degree if i go back.... g
  • Reply 8 of 42
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I think I would enjoy smoking if I ever got started.
  • Reply 9 of 42
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    espresso, steroides, net, apples, jolt, coc..oa ... no i'm not nervous or addicted to anything... :eek:

offender sounds like a beer addicted...

and ZO a sex abuser, maybe...

some admins chose the red pill... some the blue and some keep switching between them

:eek: .. whoh? thish ish rheality? kewl ...
  • Reply 10 of 42
    Fried breaded mozzarella sticks, beer-battered fried mushrooms, fried zuchini, calamari, onion rings...hell, anything either battered or breaded and deep fried.
  • Reply 11 of 42
    I like bamboo soup.
  • Reply 12 of 42
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I would be an alcoholic. It runs in my family like pollution through the Hudson.
  • Reply 13 of 42
    homocide would be my vice.

or at least patricide.

oh wait... that's not a substance is it...

Hmm. I guess "Reese's Pieces" would be my vice. Goddamn, that's some good candy.
  • Reply 14 of 42
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    homoside???

just for fun or when you run out of the red pills?
  • Reply 15 of 42
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Sleep.
  • Reply 16 of 42
    Hmm, well I do love abusing people here at AI, but my main vice is definitely Krispy Kreme donuts. Cream-filled, preferably.

I spent a few days on morphine this summer, and had to go through several days of reduction to be weaned off it. Nasty.
  • Reply 17 of 42
    heh.
  • Reply 18 of 42
    [quote]Originally posted by Belle:

<strong>but my main vice is definitely Krispy Kreme donuts.</strong><hr></blockquote>Holy ****. How could I forget the Kreme?!

And I live in the home city of Krispy Kreme to boot. My grandfather used to tell me stories about how the train would regularly stop at the Krispy Kreme on Stratford Road and unload so many hundreds of pounds of sugar at once.

Mmmm. Hot glazed...
  • Reply 19 of 42
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    [quote]Originally posted by groverat:

<strong>

No flimsy excuses for personal attacks. Sorry.</strong><hr></blockquote>

But they wouldn't really be personal attacks since it's all just hypothetical. The premise of ths thread is no different than "If you were a fruit, what kind of vegetable would you be, (meh) or something like that." Which, by the way, would make me a large zucchini of exceptional girth and turgidity. hahaha

So, if you were an abuser (substance or otherwise) what would you abuse? And, rather than all this wimpy sinful food cop-out (sorry guys), what do you think your fellow AI'ers would abuse? I definitely see domestic abuse among some of the Bible thumpers. Just goes together. Possibly some (or a lot of) self abuse among the angrier members (Scott?), or maybe not enough?
  • Reply 20 of 42
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by Belle:

<strong>Hmm, well I do love abusing people here at AI, but my main vice is definitely Krispy Kreme donuts. Cream-filled, preferably.

I spent a few days on morphine this summer, and had to go through several days of reduction to be weaned off it. Nasty. </strong><hr></blockquote>

You abuse of only one thing Belle : the executive washroom

No back on the topic, if i was an abuser, i will be a compulsive buyer