What do you expect for gifts this year?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    I am getting simple and practicle gifts:

-A Met helmet for my MTB

-A Camelbak for my LONG MTB rides

Specifically did not want any TECH related gifts! I really dont want to spend any money on tech stuff (Palm, tablets etc) because I use them for a while and then they end up back in their boxes!

[ 12-21-2002: Message edited by: trevorM ]</p>
  • Reply 22 of 24
    My wife and I are exchanging home made cards, hugs, and repeating our wedding vows in front of our daughter. She is the only one getting gifts this year. $ is not so good, but we will survive. God will take care of us.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    for me... i don't know... i haven't asked for anything and really can't think of anything i want that doesn't cost over 3000 dollars

um... I'll probably get a bunch of concert DVDs... some model train stuff maybe... maybe a couple dozen rawlings baseballs... and hopefully a wallet from my girlfriend among other things.... i need a wallet. and I guess my trip to los angeles is all I really wanted for christmas anyways.

i haven't had time to do much shopping... getting close too... so far i've only gotten gifts for my girlfriend... have to get my parents gifts... ahhh
  • Reply 24 of 24
    [quote]Originally posted by trevorM:

<strong>I am getting simple and practicle gifts:

-A Met helmet for my MTB

-A Camelbak for my LONG MTB rides

Specifically did not want any TECH related gifts! I really dont want to spend any money on tech stuff (Palm, tablets etc) because I use them for a while and then they end up back in their boxes!

[ 12-21-2002: Message edited by: trevorM ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Met? I have the Giro Gila.. a few years old like my Cannondale F500.