C3 - fellowship

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Fellowship, you around.

I'm here at the C3, and thought I'd try to look you up.

we're staying for services tomorrow, and then flying back late Sun.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 41
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    [quote]Originally posted by OBJRA10:

<strong>Fellowship, you around.

we're staying for services tomorrow, and then flying back late Sun.</strong><hr></blockquote>

So is there a big witch burning party going on? Why the hell wasn't I invited?
  • Reply 2 of 41
    shoot him an email. [email protected]
  • Reply 2 of 41
    objra10objra10 Posts: 679member
    BR,

Why would you have posted that? honestly - are you just trying to demonstrate that you have no tact or integrity? Can't you just leave it alone. Do you have to TROLL around hijacking threads that have nothing to do with you?

Get a life.
  • Reply 4 of 41
    thanks SPJ I'll do that
  • Reply 5 of 41
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member

<strong>Fellowship, you around.

we're staying for services tomorrow, and then flying back late Sun.</strong><hr></blockquote>

HEY MAN I would Love to meet up with you...

Please reply to this...
  • Reply 6 of 41
    Which service are you going to attend? are you attending a morning service?

I can meet you in the cafe in the bookstore at a certain time. Please reply
  • Reply 7 of 41
    Haha there's the man of the hour!
  • Reply 8 of 41
    Yeah my Cable modem is down once again. It worked for 5 mins. Now I am on my dial-up.

I sure would like to host OBJRA10 if he is still around...

Fellowship
  • Reply 8 of 41
    we are planning on going to the 9:45am service.

I can definitely meet you in the book store, how about after that service (if you're going to be there). We aren't in a hurry so we can wait around for a little bit!

Let me know if this works
  • Reply 10 of 41

<strong>we are planning on going to the 9:45am service.

I can definitely meet you in the book store, how about after that service (if you're going to be there). We aren't in a hurry so we can wait around for a little bit!

Let me know if this works</strong><hr></blockquote>

That will be fine. After the service in the cafe within the bookstore. I will wear a blue shirt and black pants. What do you look like?

Fellowship
  • Reply 11 of 41
    six foot tall, I'll have a WCA polo shirt on, white with blue letters. I'll probably have khaki's on. I'll look for you. I've been extremely impressed with everything so far. awesome church, awesome facility, awesome conference.
  • Reply 12 of 41

<strong>six foot tall, I'll have a WCA polo shirt on, white with blue letters. I'll probably have khaki's on. I'll look for you. I've been extremely impressed with everything so far. awesome church, awesome facility, awesome conference.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I am not sure of your plans if you wish to worship with your family etc. If you wish I could meet you in the area we mentioned before the service and sit together or we could meet afterwards as you said earlier. What would you wish to do?

And yes I rather love the place.. It is amazing.

Fellowship
  • Reply 12 of 41
    I'm here with our staff team, so i'll probably just sit with them but would definitely love to meet up afterwards!
  • Reply 14 of 41
    my wife is our creative pastor, so I got lucky that I was invited to come with an awesome team!
  • Reply 15 of 41
    Very Very Cool!

I will meet up with you afterwards...

Tell me again your age?

Please forgive me.. My memory is sometimes not there. Just so I know who to look for.

I look forward to meeting you after the service!

Fellowship
  • Reply 16 of 41
    44... I'm a deputy attorney general, and people tell me I look like a lawyer, if that helps! Brown hair (okay a little more grey now)...... my wife will be the most beautiful woman there... that might help
  • Reply 17 of 41

<strong>44... I'm a deputy attorney general, and people tell me I look like a lawyer, if that helps! Brown hair (okay a little more grey now)...... my wife will be the most beautiful woman there... that might help </strong><hr></blockquote>

Great! I should be able to find you all in that case. I hope you enjoy your stay in the Grapevine area. That was where I grew up as a younger version of who I am now. I now live a little west of Grapevine in another Mid-City of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex.

Where are you from again?

Fellowship
  • Reply 18 of 41
    Michigan..... Grand Rapids area....
  • Reply 19 of 41
    Ok thanks. It is great to see such a wide turnout with people from around the country and indeed the world turn out to the C3. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow and I believe I will turn in for the night. I will meet you in the cafe tomorrow.

God Bless

Fellowship
  • Reply 20 of 41
    sounds good, I will do the same!