Just want to say "Howya DOin?"

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Honey, where's the camera ? A double post ! Quick !

[ 02-05-2003: Message edited by: Defiant ]</p>
  • Reply 22 of 25
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    [quote]Originally posted by Moogs:

<strong>Hey everyone. Been a while since I've dropped in. I've been using Safari since the keynote and when I tried logging in here a week or so later it wouldn't allow me to. I thought the login system was down again, but I should've just tried Mozilla again. Derrr!

Anyway, I see this forum is a mad-house like always. Hope you all had a great holiday season. I'm just finishing up a retail job I took to make some extra moolah during the holidays. Thank God. What a nightmare retail is - had never actually worked a retail job before. Was always either corporate or independant - both of which have their flaws. Much easier to make money but hard to find interesting work with the former, and vice versa with the latter.

Learned a few things in retail though, and also got a contact that ended up getting me a new job (which was better than any extra money I earned). Hopefully 2003 will be a better year financially for all of us - a steady stock market would help.

So what's new in all of your lives? For a while there I thought maybe Bodhi had gotten married and conceived a child but due diligence demanded that I read the actual post, since this is a Mac forum. But seriously. Let me know how you guys are doing with the job, family life, etc. Think of this as the "Oprah" thread without the annoying music and whiny women.

</strong><hr></blockquote>

I use the forum everyday to thank God that I don't have the sad opions of some of you. I'm doing great.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    [quote]Originally posted by Defiant:

Hey Moogs,

I remember seeing you around, but I never really saw you go. I don't even know who you are.

<hr></blockquote>

Ruthless! Someone pick my battered ego off the floor before it gets smooshed, please!

[ 02-05-2003: Message edited by: Moogs ]</p>
  • Reply 24 of 25
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    ah common moogs.. here, have my hand. I'll help you up.

*hau-ruck*

so, feeling better ? now common. you can't tell me that I've hurt you.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Nah. I was just caught off guard by the verbal swash-buckling. Gored to the core, but I'm OK. I am wearing Me-thril (sp?) - you know, the stuff Frodo was wearing when he got speared by the cave troll?

I'm good. How could I not be when the Avs beat the Wings not once but twice in the same week?! Life is good.