Hottest Photo Ever, Part 2

Comments

• Reply 161 of 219
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Oh, the whore!! err... horror!!

• Reply 162 of 219
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    So, after alcimedes had his fun, I present you now Cat Daniels (with boobs)
  • Reply 163 of 219
    Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant

So, after alcimedes had his fun, I present you now Cat Daniels (with boobs)

the first pic in the series has a very inviting sunset.

several of the others appear to have interesting caves.

but I'm thinking those are knobs or outcroppings, not so much hills
  • Reply 164 of 219
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant

Cat Daniels (with boobs)

You were right in putting that between parentheses...
  • Reply 165 of 219
    BOOBS

*whips out a medical dictionary*

breast; Secondary sex organs with the function of producing milk. The term breast is less commonly used to refer to the breast of the human male.

At the tip of each breast is an area called the areola, usually reddish in color; at the center of this area is the nipple. The glandular tissue of the breast is self sheeted in a layer of fatty tissue. The fatty tissue gives the breast its smooth outline.
  • Reply 166 of 219
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Personally I'm a fan of Alyson Hannigan.

And also I found this photoshop work... there was a contest to put celebrities' faces on renaissance art, so here's a particularly fetching work featuring Alyson's face...

Meow.
  • Reply 167 of 219
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by der Kopf

You were right in putting that between parentheses...

Hilarious. Best ever.
  • Reply 168 of 219
    Luca, for your AH collection

like, this one time, at band camp...
  • Reply 169 of 219
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

Come, on, give me a break. She looks like Olive Oyl. You must have had a few beers, too, am I right?

at first i didn't think she was that great but in some of the pics she's very cute. she has an amazing body. plus if she's nice i bet you could be swayed
  • Reply 171 of 219
    I wonder how much that dress was. I bet you could feed a third world country for a day, for the bucks she put out for that thing. She could have put me and my kids through university. Is it even a dress?
  • Reply 172 of 219
    Quote:

WTF? Yeah, if you're into anorexia. I don't think it's possible for a man who's over 25 and neither a virgin nor paedophile to be attracted to a girl with the body of a 12 year-old.

OK. . . So you don't like boobs, long legs, blonde hair, or skinny chicks.

I guess that limits you to. . . .

The Chinese womens' rugby team.

Fortunately, you are in Hong Kong so I bet you can find some club teams in the area, if Britain left any influence on the region.

8)

Personally, I'll take an althetically thin girl with an offbeat sense of humor and copper colored hair. Yes. . . I too have narrowed it down.

On a final note, my sister is about that thin and maintains a steady diet of red meat. So eating disorders aren't always the reason for being thin. Actually, shit, that kind of looks like my sister, except for the belly-button ring and the fact that there are parts of this girl's body that I haven't seen on my sister.
  • Reply 173 of 219
    After reading what he said, I think I'd have to agree with tonton here.

I believe humans suffer from a fundamental balance problem (mental that is). Perhaps nature's way of compensating for the fact that we walk upright pretty well most of the time.

Is there anything wrong with not too big, not too small?

Fat = bad, != the skinnier the better.
  • Reply 174 of 219
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Sorry, but you're an idiot. To say she isn't your type is one thing. To say she is flat out ugly only demonstrates your own severe retardation.

You're a dumbass. By your definition there's no such thing as ugly. By the rest of the world, the intelligent part, it's always considered a personal opinion and doesn't need to be clarified. You're actually just too stupid to realize it.

You really are pathetic. You just don't get life. It's not as difficult as you make it out to believe. Grow up and you'll realize it. Until then, you're limiting your brain's potential and it's kind of funny to watch.

Just to clarify: your vocabular and comprehension is so poor that you don't understand the word ugly.

EDIT: "...eye of the beholder."
  • Reply 175 of 219
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

I wouldn't "hit it". Really. Honestly. I find her a complete turn-off. But, after all, it is in the eye of the beholder.

Careful what you say tonton, or BR might go balistic because you're right and he doesn't want to agree with you.
  • Reply 176 of 219
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    could someone please post some more hot photos and get this thread back on track?

thanks.
  • Reply 177 of 219
    I?ve got one thing two things to say,

1.if your not a psychologist, don?t talk like one.

2.if you go in front of the mirror, arch your back and suck in your stomach, you?ll look anorexic too. Unless you?re a fatty, or have a larger frame (nothing wrong with that)

Stop trying to back up your previous comment, when most of the guys on the boards like the way she looks. I?m skinny, I?m don?t limit my food intake; I just have a fast metabolism.

Skinny don?t mean anorexic. Anorexia; lack or loss of appetite for food. Anorexia can be brought about by unattractive food, surroundings or company.

Edit: You guys are obviously not taking under consideration bone size. A big boned girl, no matter how much she diets can only be as thing as her skeleton. If a girl has a smaller frame then naturally she will be smaller size. Just like if you eat more you wont grow tall, and if you eat less you wont grow shorter.
  • Reply 178 of 219

I'm not fat, I'm big boned! And dead sexy

Probably from all the Doritos I ate:

Now that's more like it!
  • Reply 179 of 219
    Guess who I am ? Oh man she?s so skinny, and anorexic, she throws up every time she eats, and her eyes are sunk like a dog, booo hooo booo hooo hooo.
  • Reply 180 of 219
    Oh sorry guys, Ali Landry is kind of thin...

This more your style, tonton?

just kidding