Sprint schedules Oct. 7 event amid iPhone rumors

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lightknight View Post

You mean, if you date a supermodel and drive a Ferrari, you get an iPhone that ignores the laws of physics?

Getting a Ferrari right now. Supermodel should be easy...

"Hey, baby, wanna defy the laws of physics with me?"

*SLAP*

"I meant with my phone!"

"OH, is THAT what you're calling it these days…"
  • Reply 22 of 25
    jetzjetz Posts: 1,293member
    Or the event could simply be about deals with Lightsquared and Clearwire and have nothing to do with the iPhone....
  • Reply 23 of 25
    hudson1hudson1 Posts: 800member
    I know very little about Sprint. Do they have any technologies and phones to go with them that support simultaneous voice and data? Obviously they don't support it in their standard CDMA protocols but beyond that?
  • Reply 24 of 25
    storneostorneo Posts: 101member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cvaldes1831 View Post

Apple frequently disappoints the rumor mongering community. The vast majority of forum reader "wishes" seem to be based in a dreamworld where the laws of physics are repealed and the economic reality of consumer electronics design and manufacturing simply don't exist.

You'll see that the vast majority of wishful thinking in these bboards is unrealistic.

Exactly! It's impossible to pack every single "new" thing into one small device year after year.

I want a phone with a 10MP camera/HD video that has a pop-out keyboard and mouse so I can use Photoshop/iMovie to edit on the phone. Then post that to my FB while on a mountain top in Colorado without eating up my data plan, and have the ability to receive a phone call at the same time. I guess I will be disappointed too!
  • Reply 25 of 25
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    No matter what their announcement actually is, I'm sure they love playing up the idea that they will soon have the iPad.