Apple releases golden master build of iOS 5 to developers

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    jabohnjabohn Posts: 582member
    Got it working here. Glad to see Apple has relaxed it's rules on customizing the sounds and alerts and using your own. However I see no way to use a separate sound for different email account. You can do this for texting, seems strange to not have it for emails.
  • Reply 22 of 24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Douglas Bailey View Post

Ok, I need to work out how to log a bug because we've got all the way to the gold master and on my iPad 2 (3G) I still can't see Lyrics in songs and in Podcasts and Audiobooks I can't skip back 30 seconds. I'm going to probably have to use a dedicated Audiobook App. Thanks Apple /s

You do realize you violated your NDA agreement. Even if the GM is generally identical to the release version, you're still bound by your NDA.

There is a place. To report bugs for the Dev site.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    ecsecs Posts: 307member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sandor View Post

the AI article also included information about 10.7.2 - probably why iChat was being remarked about.

Any hope versions+autosave in Apple apps will be made user-configurable in this release?
  • Reply 24 of 24
    feynmanfeynman Posts: 1,087member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

iOS 5 will be released to the public next Wednesday, Oct. 12. [ View this article at AppleInsider.com ][/c]

Thank you for the birthday gift Steve, you are greatly missed.