Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    realisticrealistic Posts: 1,154member
    isad and isorry Steve died. RIP
  • Reply 22 of 24
    solipsismsolipsism Posts: 25,726member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OC4Theo View Post

Steve Jobs is a world man, not just Apple's. This tribute should have been live on the web, so we can all mourn and celebrate the life of this great man.

I hope they release this on Apple website for everyone to see.

As much as I'd like this tribute to have been filmed I can't agree that it should have been live. If Apple wants this to be for Apple employees only then I think it should be, just as we all have the right grieve privately, openly, or somewhere in between as we see fit.
  • Reply 23 of 24
    As much as it's a nice thought that Steve was watching from above, whether or not he would approve, sometimes you do thing for the survivors to give them a chance to grieve... together.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tingri View Post

I think it's a wonderful gesture for the company to go to such lengths to honor its founder and leader. In reflection after reading events just prior to his death, I wonder if Steve Jobs would actually be upset with the ceremonies conducted by his beloved Apple. As late as the day before his death, Steve worked diligently on yet another product with death being more of an interruption in his schedule. I wonder if it wouldn't have been more to his liking to have done something more akin to his work ethic and not close stores and bring the whole Apple machine to a stop. It's all something to ponder.

• Reply 24 of 24
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tkrunner1738 View Post

I'm curious if Steve Jobs ever did the toolman grunt of Tim Allen, I wonder what their story together was.

"To infinity and beyond!"

Toy Story