Facebook's Zuckerberg says he was coached by Steve Jobs

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by poke View Post

Not sure what all the hate is about. Zuckerberg seems competent enough.

Successful + competent = antithesis of some internet haters. Why be surprised at the hate from 50 year olds living in Mom's basement?
  • Reply 22 of 27
    The Suckerborg couldn't hold a candle to Steve. Go zuck yourself, Mark. That's what you should do instead of screwing your users.
  • Reply 23 of 27
    I read all these coments of hate for a Zukerburg and the service He created which is proberbly used by 2 thirds of the internet world, and I bet most of the haters have a facebook account, and wish that they were smart enough to do what He has done. Ok they farm data. But that is how they make money to provide a service that the enduser gets for free if you dont like it dont use it simple, just don't slate someone because you're jealous of what they created. It just makes you look like a fool.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Facebook is kind of retarded. People think they are socializing but are they? Are we socializing here? I don't care if Zuckerberg is successful or not, I don't even know him. Neither do any of you. That's the point, you are only seeing an online persona, you aren't actually getting to know people unless you also see them in real life.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    Asperger syndrome hurts a lot of people. Moms, Dads, Brothers, Sisters... and those directly affected by it.

"Evil" is not part of the diagnosis.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    i386i386 Posts: 91member
    Not so keen on Wastebook, but Sheryl Sandberg, wow won't she shut the heck up and let teenie talk!
  • Reply 27 of 27
    He says Steve coached him, but he later turned him down when "Suck" denied iTunes access to facebook. He wanted to charge too much to Apple. I know that term "business is business" but I think he´d must been more kind.