Chinese lawsuit seeks $38M, apology from Apple for use of iPad name

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 48
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by geekdad View Post

your speaking for America now? Maybe we should just bring those jobs back to the US....

Couldn't agree more. Look me up. I've been saying it for years.

Jobs' legacy should have ended with 'Jobs creates Jobs'... instead he only cared about the money, just like all the other CEOs destroying the country and bribing our politicians.
  • Reply 42 of 48
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

just keep it going until the other company shrivels.

Digital Trends says a ruling is expected within 48 hours. Not much time for the other company to shrivel up....
  • Reply 43 of 48
    tylerk36tylerk36 Posts: 1,037member
    If I was Apple i would pull out of china and let them be. Who needs China. Just because the have over a billion people doesn't make up for the rest of the world population. If Apple pulled the manufacturing out of China then guess what that stupid law suit would mean nothing.
  • Reply 44 of 48
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by frankie View Post

Jobs' legacy should have ended with 'Jobs creates Jobs'... instead he only cared about the money, just like all the other CEOs destroying the country and bribing our politicians.

Boohoo. He has a Company to run, and no obligation to help the American economy more than the American economy has an obligation to line his pockets. If he can't get his products built as efficiently in the U.S and/or can't do it at as low a cost as they could in China, then doing it in the U.S would be bad business, would bleed his company dry, and would have Investors and American consumers running away fast enough for him to close his doors.
  • Reply 45 of 48
    Quote:

You know, you may in fact be an /owner of Apple Stock

their stock performance doesn't benefit just a few people.

So while corporate greed may be "bad", it would be interesting to see people's reactions if all of a sudden their pension funds or mutual funds performance decreased due to corporations not being "bad."
  • Reply 46 of 48
    Another Chinese co. in dedt & failing really bad, only way out is: Shake down, hands that feeds their people.
  • Reply 47 of 48
    Quote:

Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off. C. Jung

Things is every human is born with shrudness, money, job, work, woman, life decisions etc etc. Use it wisely or be like quote above.
  • Reply 48 of 48
    Welcome to the "Asian Century". Now please remove your pants and bend over.