Briefly: Apple corrects 'Nightline'; Kodak ITC suit; Samsung Galaxy S II hits 20M

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

I think he has a point. And you don't have a sense of humor.

his point being? Two wrongs make a right isn't really much of a point..
  • Reply 42 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

True, but you can only channel stuff so much and based on this duration even if they are referring to the channels it's safe to say that Samsung will hit the 20 million mark in bona fide sales to end users soon enough to say they have sold 20 million units over just shipped.

Twenty million is a boatload less then the analyst estimates that Samsung sold 94 million smartphones last fiscal year and more than 30 million alone in the December quarter.
  • Reply 43 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by realitycheck69 View Post

Sounds like the tide is turning. Reminds me when windows 95 hit......

Apple needs to put out real updates or will be delegated to a defunct niche.

The more Samsung sells, the bigger the fine when the suits are settled.
  • Reply 44 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fairthrope View Post

I do want to call on SpamSandwish and Applegreen as well if both of you are listening. Are you really Apple stockholders ans your signatures claimed to be?

Perhaps by "stock" they mean the stacks of Mac Pluses they have in their basements.
  • Reply 45 of 45
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Crappy, cheap other kinds of phones. It's like I've been saying all along. The majority of Android phones sold are the crappy kind.

But if they sold 50M units of other Android (or Bada) phones, wouldn't we hear more about them than Galaxy?